B4 - General Topic 2023 #67 (November)

27 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

FFS, a tranny, whatever next. Rlc must be truly desperate, bet even the arseholes from next door will steer clear of this one; no wonder Fior didn’t waste any time before leaving. I’m puzzled though as to rlc motive for bringing this one onto the stage🤔When I lived in the far east they were a common sight so I don’t have a problem with them in principle, in fact they were quite humorous but in this setting I’m not sure; is it just to boost viewing numbers?

14 minutes ago, Machevh said:

could be a test to see if this works, I believe that the number of views is always the main objective

or is just Sara's friend hanging out with her.

• Upvote 2

Pfff … What is this stupidity and Cecilia packing ? A woman who LOVES being there , very interesting to see how it goes , from the room that she chose till just a day ago that she had her fun and enjoyment being part of the villas tenants . Let’s see if we are about to see her moving in B1 so as she can be in Barcelona center . 

Funny 😁 .. As soon as posted , Noldus gave the info 😊 . Still , much much of awaited fun is gone , Cecilia is a girl “ MADE “ for the villas and now in B1 and the restrictions there , I do hope I prove wrong but this looks a bad move ( except if she requested that I really doubt .. ) .

We will be now seeing Fiora all the time in B1 and that’s a fact . But a mama ( Kelly ) and Octavia who isn’t the “ demonstration “ person , it is SAFE to say that the DREAM CASTING in B4 lasted just some hours 😔 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Funny 😁 .. As soon as posted , Noldus gave the info 😊 . Still , much much of awaited fun is gone , Cecilia is a girl “ MADE “ for the villas and now in B1 and the restrictions there , I do hope I prove wrong but this looks a bad move ( except if she requested that I really doubt .. ) .

We will be now seeing Fiora all the time in B1 and that’s a fact . But a mama ( Kelly ) and Octavia who isn’t the “ demonstration “ person , it is SAFE to say that the DREAM CASTING in B4 lasted just some hours 😔 

I could live with a show with Cecilia and Kelly ( and why not Octavia ) that would revive B1 !! 

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I wonder if Cecilia's boyfriend knows that she is a whore for a living

What did she do and she’s “ a whore for a living “ ? In your book of explanations and dictionary , if Cecilia is your definition of “ whore “ , imagine what you consider life that people having fun and enjoy is . Whatever .. 

• Upvote 1