B4 - General Topic 2023 #68 (November)

Sara, Karma, and Neytiri going to a different party later.  Dressed as mourners at a funeral.  Goth makeup for Sara.

All have black boots, and little hats, headpieces.  Probably a party Karma knows about from her fetish network.

I just tuned in to the party and and as usual wolf is hovering around Ulyana, because he knows how easy and I mean easy it is to fuck her, and he has his friend back with him, so I guess the guys out there that wants to see once again maybe a threesome or foursome, it's totally and completely possible using Ulyana as the fuck girl, I certainly wouldn't watch it, but Wolf followers certainly will and they have a big chance of it happening

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

I just tuned in to the party and and as usual wolf is hovering around Ulyana, because he knows how easy and I mean easy it is to fuck her, and he has his friend back with him, so I guess the guys out there that wants to see once again maybe a threesome or foursome, it's totally and completely possible using Ulyana as the fuck girl, I certainly wouldn't watch it, but Wolf followers certainly will a/nd they have a big chance of it happening

Well I now I am missing the rest of the party because I am on my way to work, but I really love the girl I follow, so I really hope Ulyana doesn't go home with wolf, and I guess I will find out when I get off work tomorrow morning

1 hour ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

Lackey asking his friend when he will get there, that they are going to the girl's villa, and then boasting that there are only three guys (guess he isn't counting himself) as if to say "you can have your pick". What a fucking snake.

I don’t see Cecilia, l’m glad she was smart enough to leave.

1 hour ago, moules said:

Sara, Karma, and Neytiri going to a different party later.  Dressed as mourners at a funeral.  Goth makeup for Sara.

All have black boots, and little hats, headpieces.  Probably a party Karma knows about from her fetish network.

Karma has a fetish network now, when did that happen, she learns and moves fast I'll give her that.

This time next week, Karma and Wolfman

dom-silhouette-1024x683.jpg

• Haha 2