B4 - General Topic 2023 #68 (November)

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Funny you've never mentioned it   :dodgy:

Can't speak for Nelly but Bogdan took her to the Garage for the usual off cam welcome and he put the hall cam UM while he did it.

But here is the problem, you moan that B & N interfere and put a cloud over activities in B7 while at the same time comment that they haven't introduced themselves. B & N only tend to go to B4 for work or special events, this week we haven't see either. And I'm not counting housemates sexual activities as a special event.

They are employees of RLC so personally I don't expect them to be jumping into the Bath with Wolf and Margo or anyone else.

They are simply for me “ out of how villas tenants should be “ , they are a couple in places that I expect to see people like all the rest , couples should have their own place , except if they are an open relationship couple . 

As for Bogdan , thanks for your update information , i didn’t see it and therefore I apologize for the criticism . Still , I think they have really distant themselves from the latest happenings in the villas , which , let’s be honest , they have raised the standards ( ALWAYS judging how the replays go which I think show the popularity of each apartment ) . 

29 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Lali and Sabina cam show

Must be using something like Snapchat.  When someone messages them for a show they put on an act.  Wonder how much they charging.  Shame it’s not for us, but at least they aren’t doing it away from cams.

What a complete damn shame, so in order for this young lady to even have a chance of being number one or even being  notice, this mannequin face person has to be with her, my God what happened to real men, yes the real men that don't need this guy to be next to a female in order for you to actually know that the female is there, because all your attention is on this guy, so shameful

• Upvote 2