B4 - General Topic 2023 #68 (November)

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

The body structure is male. I saw a small sack, too. I think there would be no sack with a castration like when you neuter a male dog.. I think you're right. A transitioning person. Kept the top on in the shower I don't see breasts

I saw Mr happy but not Mrs happy. I think there are lines on her sides, maybe surgical scars or just bra marks

Question for you all debating whether Dayton is hermaphrodite (intersex) or tranny (transexual).  What difference does it make? She is just another human being with feelings that happens to have a sexual anatomy that differs from a traditional male or female.  

Those of you who were born with either a male or female anatomy are lucky, but is it sad that some ridicule and demean someone different physically than yourselves. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Question for you all debating whether Dayton is hermaphrodite (intersex) or tranny (transexual).  What difference does it make? She is just another human being with feelings that happens to have a sexual anatomy that differs from a traditional male or female.  

Those of you who were born with either a male or female anatomy are lucky, but is it sad that some ridicule and demean someone different physically than yourselves. 

Agree, but it is fascinating so we want to understand. Some of the complaining is that it is not stimulating for most rlc viewers. Same if they had an apt. For 80 year olds. No offense. It's not we don't like them, just we like the younger women to watch.

But it is what it is.

As far as Daytona getting comfortable here, I would go out of my way to help her/him become included.

The night with karma and Sara would be overload to anyone in a new home.

• Like 2

I really start thinking if RLC knew the “ difference “ that Daytona has  before hiring her .. Or that they simply trusted Sara when she told them that “ I have a friend who wants to join “ and due to the villa issues of not being able to find tenants for a period of time , they simply accepted without “ investigating “ or “ checking “ the HIGH controversy that this person has brought .. 

From a business RLC perspective , i think it has been a TERRIBLE decision , maybe in a place in the center like B2 or B1 could be fine to have Daytona but in the villa , well , it simply makes no sense with the amount of people there and especially these two villas which are the places that attract the most viewership due to complexity of happenings.

Also , since I am BLAMED being an anti Bogdan and Nelly person ( that I am of course 😂🤣 ) , HAS ANYONE NOTICED if they went to welcome and greet Daytona or for them - as it is obvious the last weeks - they detach themselves more and more gradually from ANYONE and they are simply the outcasts without the MINIMUM anymore contact and relationships with the rest of the tenants ?? 

Please , give them their own place since they are so valuable , IT IS A PITY to have a couple ( and The Child ) affecting a flow and good routine that the villas have ( before Daytona joining and till Cecilia was there ) .. 

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

It makes no odds to me either way but I believe we are all entitled to express our opinion on Daytona's gender.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Also , since I am BLAMED being an anti Bogdan and Nelly person ( that I am of course 😂🤣 ) , HAS ANYONE NOTICED if they went to welcome and greet Daytona or for them - as it is obvious the last weeks - they detach themselves more and more gradually from ANYONE and they are simply the outcasts without the MINIMUM anymore contact and relationships with the rest of the tenants ?? 

Funny you've never mentioned it   :dodgy:

Can't speak for Nelly but Bogdan took her to the Garage for the usual off cam welcome and he put the hall cam UM while he did it.

But here is the problem, you moan that B & N interfere and put a cloud over activities in B7 while at the same time comment that they haven't introduced themselves. B & N only tend to go to B4 for work or special events, this week we haven't see either. And I'm not counting housemates sexual activities as a special event.

They are employees of RLC so personally I don't expect them to be jumping into the Bath with Wolf and Margo or anyone else.

• Like 1