Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #47

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

For some people it's not about the sex. I would say she's pretty happy overall with what she has.

But she almost daily masturbates the living fuck out of her hot horny pussy and lately her sweet bumhole. She has to be wanting more adventurous sex in her life. Is sex with Paul her thing and her cam masturbations are strictly done for her paid subscribers? I think not. Sex is a major part of her current RLC life but very limited in variety. She has to be hurting for more. Just my opinion. Paul is all tapped out for anything extra while Leora is left with toys and fingers to achieve decent orgasms. Very sad to see a beauty like Leora that settles for less than what she can actually get from someone better at sex and as a person. Most of us do cheer for Leora. Yes, it is her life with Paul but, dammit, she deserves a better fulfilling life. How can you not feel for Leora and wish her more in life.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

Again outside the cameras you have no idea what they own. 

Absolutely agree with this. Just another comment by someone hating on Paul because he gets to fuck Leo and taste her gash. He runs a business which caters for customers in the West...why TF do people think he stays at home and does nothing but play on the PC. Has it EVER occurred to these dumbasses he runs a business and his sleeping pattern is all over the place. The reason they can stay at home is because living in the project is FREE, so free rent and a free living expenditure and clearly these two do well out of it. Bear in mind also these two have had to relocate to a different country unlike a lot of the foul mouthed morons on here endlessly criticising people in the project who are probably smarter than many of the sad sacks on here...excluding myself. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

But she almost daily masturbates the living fuck out of her hot horny pussy and lately her sweet bumhole. She has to be wanting more adventurous sex in her life. Is sex with Paul her thing and her cam masturbations are strictly done for her paid subscribers? I think not. Sex is a major part of her current RLC life but very limited in variety. She has to be hurting for more. Just my opinion. Paul is all tapped out for anything extra while Leora is left with toys and fingers to achieve decent orgasms. Very sad to see a beauty like Leora that settles for less than what she can actually get from someone better at sex and as a person. Most of us do cheer for Leora. Yes, it is her life with Paul but, dammit, she deserves a better fulfilling life. How can you not feel for Leora and wish her more in life.

I wish nothing but happiness for them both. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, H12DKE said:

Absolutely agree with this. Just another comment by someone hating on Paul because he gets to fuck Leo and taste her gash. He runs a business which caters for customers in the West...why TF do people think he stays at home and does nothing but play on the PC. Has it EVER occurred to these dumbasses he runs a business and his sleeping pattern is all over the place. The reason they can stay at home is because living in the project is FREE, so free rent and a free living expenditure and clearly these two do well out of it. Bear in mind also these two have had to relocate to a different country unlike a lot of the foul mouthed morons on here endlessly criticising people in the project who are probably smarter than many off the sad sacks on here...excluding myself. 

Can't argue with most of what you say. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

It's obvious you don't watch because there was action at at least yesterday and the day before. 

Action ? Really ? Where are the replays and I can’t see ? I am not like you tuned in 24/7 in a Dead Apartment to watch something that it is expected.. if Leora isn’t even at the top replays , pff , Houston we have a problem .. 

Resurfacing back here it feels like there’s something wrong regarding Leora’s RLc presence , it can’t be that after more than a year ( perhaps more ) of a silence to be seen here .. If Leora haven’t asked  for help from her “ biggest protector “ , kind of “ you have gone silent and you are letting daily people to degrade me and you do nothing about it “ , then it needs to understand what your sudden reactivation here at the forum means .. The next days or short weeks will give the answers .. 

It’s funny that you now seem to also “ protect  Paul “ . IF THEY HAVE SO MANY THINGS outside and you are indicating that you know , POOR LEORA , she communicates and informs about her off cameras private life to a simple forum member … And since you know it all , I wonder how many times you have invited free of charge and cost to visit you or you do thinks to take her from Russia for a better life .. 

Plans for the future .. 😂🤣😂🤣… A woman that  went in Europe and in Prague to change her life only to see the “ Love Of Her Life “ still doing business back in Russia only to keep the “ channels open “ with the country there . Plans  for the future controlling business from distance for 1,5 years and going … But I forgot , she tells you and you know better obviously .. 

You don’t learn the society , the world , the European way of living , the routine , THE HABITS AND CULTURE even if your bank account has 300,000 or 500,000€ deposits . Life is traveling , having friends around and relatives so as to socialize and not feel alone . The dog will be sooner or later gone , what comes next ? A puppy ok .. People , normal people , every now and then will go out to a cinema , a theater , a bar for a wine or beers or a cocktail . People of Leora’s and Paul’s age they will fuck like champions especially since they love one another so much. 

A normal couple will buy presents every now and then , have photos decoration , buy things ( even if is a rented apartment , the things remain ) to make the place FEEL HOME . Nice clothes for a night out , costumes for a night out in the opera or a concert ( even if rock music only you would expect a dress code ) , a tie for Paul maybe or a tuxedo .. A miniskirt and high heels for Leora , business clothes for a change or a meeting arranging business outside .. 

I can go on and on and on , on how NORMAL LIFE in civilized , cultured and most of all , LESS UNEMPLOYED country in Europe is . But again , I FORGOT , you know all about Leora and Paul . And that’s why , 10 years after they need RLC to manage their lives 😂🤣😂🤣 .. because , IF THEY HAVE ALL THAT YOU KNOW THAT THEY HAVE , why they still remain ? To make more ? Really ? It is like you are 25 and you can do certain things in life but you leave it for later .. Maybe they are of the thinking that you are always young and you can have always all … Whatever . 

Let’s watch why you resurfaced , either it has become “ threatening “ for The Queen and The Biggest Protector makes a statement that you haven’t abandoned her or , hmm , I don’t know . We will see . 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Action ? Really ? Where are the replays and I can’t see ? I am not like you tuned in 24/7 in a Dead Apartment to watch something that it is expected.. if Leora isn’t even at the top replays , pff , Houston we have a problem .. 

Resurfacing back here it feels like there’s something wrong regarding Leora’s RLc presence , it can’t be that after more than a year ( perhaps more ) of a silence to be seen here .. If Leora haven’t asked  for help from her “ biggest protector “ , kind of “ you have gone silent and you are letting daily people to degrade me and you do nothing about it “ , then it needs to understand what your sudden reactivation here at the forum means .. The next days or short weeks will give the answers .. 

It’s funny that you now seem to also “ protect  Paul “ . IF THEY HAVE SO MANY THINGS outside and you are indicating that you know , POOR LEORA , she communicates and informs about her off cameras private life to a simple forum member … And since you know it all , I wonder how many times you have invited free of charge and cost to visit you or you do thinks to take her from Russia for a better life .. 

Plans for the future .. 😂🤣😂🤣… A woman that  went in Europe and in Prague to change her life only to see the “ Love Of Her Life “ still doing business back in Russia only to keep the “ channels open “ with the country there . Plans  for the future controlling business from distance for 1,5 years and going … But I forgot , she tells you and you know better obviously .. 

You don’t learn the society , the world , the European way of living , the routine , THE HABITS AND CULTURE even if your bank account has 300,000 or 500,000€ deposits . Life is traveling , having friends around and relatives so as to socialize and not feel alone . The dog will be sooner or later gone , what comes next ? A puppy ok .. People , normal people , every now and then will go out to a cinema , a theater , a bar for a wine or beers or a cocktail . People of Leora’s and Paul’s age they will fuck like champions especially since they love one another so much. 

A normal couple will buy presents every now and then , have photos decoration , buy things ( even if is a rented apartment , the things remain ) to make the place FEEL HOME . Nice clothes for a night out , costumes for a night out in the opera or a concert ( even if rock music only you would expect a dress code ) , a tie for Paul maybe or a tuxedo .. A miniskirt and high heels for Leora , business clothes for a change or a meeting arranging business outside .. 

I can go on and on and on , on how NORMAL LIFE in civilized , cultured and most of all , LESS UNEMPLOYED country in Europe is . But again , I FORGOT , you know all about Leora and Paul . And that’s why , 10 years after they need RLC to manage their lives 😂🤣😂🤣 .. because , IF THEY HAVE ALL THAT YOU KNOW THAT THEY HAVE , why they still remain ? To make more ? Really ? It is like you are 25 and you can do certain things in life but you leave it for later .. Maybe they are of the thinking that you are always young and you can have always all … Whatever . 

Let’s watch why you resurfaced , either it has become “ threatening “ for The Queen and The Biggest Protector makes a statement that you haven’t abandoned her or , hmm , I don’t know . We will see . 

I'm not even gonna read all that. Come back at me with a revised version. You're all all over the place. 

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Again outside the cameras you have no idea what they own. 

Those who think they know everything is annoying to those who do. 

And you know it then all 😂🤣😂🤣 Hmm , who should we believe ? You or good friend and biggest  arch rival of yours Jimbo who presented facts that Leora stoped communicating with you ? Or that you were begging her to let you know things ? Funny , for whoever wants to dig the forum and has patience , he/she can learn so much of the tenants and forum members who have been criticized as “ worshipers “ ..

You are annoyed then because you know because we think that we don’t know 😂🤣😂🤣 Luckily the majority doesn’t know , imagine the opposite .. the QUESTION , why a tenant will trust sensitive private information regarding her life to a simple and unknown forum member ? 

Good night , I can’t confront your knowledge since you watch Leora since always but .. Reading that you wish  both happiness , it can’t be 😂🤣😂🤣 Is it really you ? The one that for YEARS your posts towards Paul have been some of the NASTIEST EVER SEEN on this site ?? Is that really you ? 

Wishing happiness to a guy who grabs from the neck a woman and puts her on the fridge forcing her to start crying and shaking of fear ? INDEED , happiness is to wish .. And who knows , it was just a bad mistake and moment .. and HOPEFULLY it won’t happen again on cameras .. BUT WHEN IT HAPPENS off cameras , let’s see if Leora will inform you that Paul “ hurt her “ again .. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

And you know it then all 😂🤣😂🤣 Hmm , who should we believe ? You or good friend and biggest  arch rival of yours Jimbo who presented facts that Leora stoped communicating with you ? Or that you were begging her to let you know things ? Funny , for whoever wants to did the forum and has patience , he/she can learn so much of the tenants and forum members who have been criticized as “ worshipers “ ..

You are annoyed then because you know because we think that we don’t know 😂🤣😂🤣 Luckily the majority doesn’t know , imagine the opposite .. the QUESTION , why a tenant will trust sensitive private information regarding her life to a simple and unknown forum member ? 

Good night , I can’t confront your knowledge since you watch Leora since always but .. Reading that you wish  both happiness , it can’t be 😂🤣😂🤣 Is it really you ? The one that for YEARS your posts towards Paul have been some of the NASTIEST EVER SEEN on this site ?? Is that really you ? 

Wishing happiness to a guy who grabs from the neck a woman and puts her on the fridge forcing her to start crying and shaking of fear ? INDEED , happiness is to wish .. And who knows , it was just a bad mistake and moment .. and HOPEFULLY it won’t happen again on cameras .. BUT WHEN IT HAPPENS of cameras , let’s see if Leora will inform you that Paul “ hurt her “ again .. 

Not interested in reading a book think you could cut all this down to a few shorter sentences. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Wishing happiness to a guy who grabs from the neck a woman and puts her on the fridge forcing her to start crying and shaking of fear ? INDEED , happiness is to wish .. And who knows , it was just a bad mistake and moment .. and HOPEFULLY it won’t happen again on cameras .. BUT WHEN IT HAPPENS of cameras , let’s see if Leora will inform you that Paul “ hurt her “ again .. 

I still think Leora is walking on eggshells and is more reserved knowing that Paul has the potential to snap. Here in Canada, the cases of Intimate partner violence (IPV) is on the increase. Just saying.

• Confused 1