Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #47

Pete1960

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I still think Leora is walking on eggshells and is more reserved knowing that Paul has the potential to snap. Here in Canada, the cases of Intimate partner violence (IPV) is on the increase. Just saying.

I lost respect for him back when he grabbed her by the throat and had her off the floor. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Pepe said:

I lost respect for him back when he grabbed her by the throat and had her off the floor. 

THANK YOU for saying this. Appreciate your honesty. I saw it and also when he clenched his fist and wound up ready to pummel her. Scary for me to see his anger (no alcohol involved either). Yes, people can change but Paul doesn't give me any reassurance that it won't happen again. Enough of that. Leora is a genuine sweetie with an amazing body. She is not perfect but most of us are not, including me - lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

Again outside the cameras you have no idea what they own. 

Those who think they know everything is annoying to those who do. 

Where is their storage unit?

Whatever you used to know you don't now know anymore than any of us.

I hope for Leora and Paul's best.  Looks like much more than they do! 

• Like 1

Just now, Max Ragnar said:

Where is their storage unit?

Whatever you used to know you don't now know anymore than any of us.

I hope for Leora and Paul's best.  Looks like much more than they do! 

Brother I never claimed to know anything outside of the cameras , but I'm not the one here saying how awful their lives are. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Brother I never claimed to know anything outside of the cameras , but I'm not the one here saying how awful their lives are. 

I never said their lives were happy for them. My specific point is the RLC tits aren't going to be there one day ever closer.

You have to admit neither Paul nor Leora are ,motivated, industrious goal oriented people. I watch her to see her do her magic naked I freely admit.

They appear content. So what will that do down the road? What will she/they do without RLC? That's the only point.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I never said their lives were happy for them. My specific point is the RLC tits aren't going to be there one day ever closer.

You have to admit neither Paul nor Leora are ,motivated, industrious goal oriented people. I watch her to see her do her magic naked I freely admit.

They appear content. So what will that do down the road? What will she/they do without RLC? That's the only point.

Good point. 

Everything is pure speculation on our parts other than what we see before our eyes. 

• Upvote 1