B4 - General Topic 2023 #70 (November)

1 hour ago, northguy said:

That's not how it works, no woman will ever

trust a guys condoms, she has her own, to be sure.

We raised four women and this was our advice. My wife told them if they couldn't afford their own, let her know and she would give them the money. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Machevh said:

I'm sorry that Shim is so alienated.. without Sara she is really lost

I think that was the reason RLC moved Cecilia to B1 so Daytona can be at B4 close to Sara who I assume they are friends.  I guess RLC was not sure how Daytona will be received by the other participants if they move her to B1.

I don't think Daytona will stay for long time. RLC's attempt to introduce a transgender won't be successful. It reminds me of VHTV when they tried to create 3 different sites, one for lesbians, one for gays and the third site is the one that they currently have and obviously they couldn't implement the plan due to the lack of people's interest. 

• Upvote 1

This group singing is getting old and is unwatchable.

3 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think that was the reason RLC moved Cecilia to B1 so Daytona can be at B4 close to Sara who I assume they are friends.  I guess RLC was not sure how Daytona will be received by the other participants if they move her to B1.

I don't think Daytona will stay for long time. RLC's attempt to introduce a transgender won't be successful. It reminds me of VHTV when they tried to create 3 different sites, one for lesbians, one for gays and the third site is the one that they currently have and obviously they couldn't implement the plan due to the lack of people's interest. 

I can only hope.

27 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They are not like Wolf and Margo, and thank you for that, this was much more interesting.

Like I said...immature not interesting...you clearly like boring rubbish...and if that is what turns you on then so be it...some people like boring shite.