B4 - General Topic 2023 #73 (November / December)

7 hours ago, SMETANA said:

A PROPOS DES SALAIRES :

C'est selon l'activité sexuelle que le salaire est évalué ou c'est un salaire forfaitaire mensuel + bonus sexuel ?

En ce qui concerne le salaire mensuel que vous annoncez ,moi je le réduirai à sa juste valeur.En réalité,les filles sont employées 24/24 h.C'est comme si vous demandiez à une employée qui gagne 2000€/mois travaillant 8h/h par jour,de faire autant d'heures.

There was a site in the United States with a similar concept to RLC but which existed before RLC.  The girls who worked at this site sued the owners of that site for not paying them overtime, because they worked more than 40 hours a week.  I do not know how the lawsuit ended.  It was a tricky case under United States employment law because I believe the girls were employed as independent contractors, and not as employees of the business.   But their lawyers apparently found enough merit to their claim to file a lawsuit.  (independent contractors in the United States are not covered by overtime laws.)  I suspect that the PLC participants (except Bogdan) are not considered "employees" in the traditional sense.  And it certainly to the participant's financial advantage not to have a record of employment that would lead to their being taxed

Regarding pay for RLC participants.  I think participants are probably given a base compensation amount.  I hesitate to call it a salary, because salary often is associated with certain classes of employees,  For example, workers who are paid on an hourly basis, or for piece-work, are not considered salaried employees.

Added to the base pay is the bonus money.  This money is distributed based on cam scores, and probably uses a sophisticated algorithm to determine the rankings.  Participants can game the algorithm, particularly for shows that are not spontaneous.  If a participant wants to receive bonus moneu for a bate, do not do it under a blanket.

I do not think the cam scores are based exclusively on sex, but most are.  For example, if Martina and GF-4 were to sit fully clothed on Martina's bed for an hour, and talk, and hold hands, and so forth, with no nudity or sex, I believe that would result in a high cam score.  If Martina were to take a shower while GF-4 watched, that would result in a very high can score.

When Harley, one former participant, and the former participant's bf traveled to B-2 several days ago to do a 'show' in Ulyana's bedroom and bath, they almost certainly decided to do this show in B-2 because there is a bath in B-2, and a bigger bed.  The setting in B-2 would help generate a higher cam score than if the same three had done the 'show' in Harley's apartment. 

Finally, the compensation of Russian participants in the Russian apartments was quite likely significantly lower than the compensation of those on vacation in Barcelona.  They were also paid in rubles, not euros.  In 2021, one ruble was worth on average 0.01 euros.  (About 75 rubles for one euro.) That is about the current rate today.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, happyone said:

The zucchini was in the kitchen when Karma got up and went to the kitchen this morning.  And she/he is in the kitchen now--

So cat is ok--so all you have left to worry about is the trampoline 😏

I heard Radi tried to kidnap trampoline

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

This gathering would be so much better if Wolf wasn't there....Sabina and Margo had a nice kiss....

If Cecilia is there you know fucking Wolf will be hanging around with his shadow Margo.