B4 - General Topic 2023 #78 (December)

33 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Maybe RLC do not want the site getting too close to what happens at VHTV, and Sabina and Lali were a large part of why that was happening. Hiring a gigolo to come to the villa etc. They were also the reason the orgies happened.

I don't know it may be not the reason but it seems unlikely they would want to leave at this time. So I'd go with they have been asked to leave.

For me I find it strange that Cecilia gets away with living in her own place most of the time instead of being on cam.

Maybe just vacation for Lali? And Sabina havent left so we will see.

after many years, I still read about plots and secret deals between girls and toy boys that go around in these flats, it is always good to remember that all these people are rewarded with bonuses if they have sex in front of the cameras, so what happens, happens 90% exclusively for money, but if someone is happy to invent love stories and various plots, good for him

8 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think Lali has taken everything, the only items left on her bed are Ney's headphones.

You may be right, but it's hard to see because of the drying rack. There's a suitcase there, but it's probably Sabina's

6 hours ago, Slow said:

Just a curiosity.

I read many flattering comments on Karma's dance in the kitchen.

Am I the only one thinking that she can't dance at all

And since I started it, except for her personality which seems to be interesting, would you really turn your head if you see her walking down the road? 

Yes i think even if she was wearing her conservative clothes walking past me in the street i would notice her as attractive. 

I thought so the first day she appeared here. every now and then there can be someone who re sparks my interest in RLC, Karma has done that just as Ilona did all those years ago.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Sergio said:

after many years, I still read about plots and secret deals between girls and toy boys that go around in these flats, it is always good to remember that all these people are rewarded with bonuses if they have sex in front of the cameras, so what happens, happens 90% exclusively for money, but if someone is happy to invent love stories and various plots, good for him

It seems to me that they are paid for the time of live viewing and the number of replays: so the clickbate and teasing that keeps us glued to the video is profitable for them.

8 hours ago, Troy said:

its just of matter of time before Karma give in? this guy (Max) is a Jerk, and RLC knows and they don't care. these women are vulnerable to guy like Max, RLC care about how many Viewers and Money. I know some people think, oh the women are getting paid to do this. I don't know but this guy just seems more Creepy. I wonder what he's like without cameras around? he doesn't seem like the person that doesn't take No for an answer. I maybe 100% wrong about Max? he just give off a bad Vibe.

I agree with you about Max being a jerk. I dislike blokes like that with a passion...who think they're God's gift to women...of which there have been quite a few here on RLC. 
As for Karma succumming (excuse the pun😏 )...I think she'd have to be pretty wasted 1st. I'm not sure of her drink/drug habits, as I've only recently subbed again, but I'll be pretty surprised if a 'sober' Karma will give in...but what do I know 🤔

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Slow said:

Just a curiosity.

I read many flattering comments on Karma's dance in the kitchen.

Am I the only one thinking that she can't dance at all

And since I started it, except for her personality which seems to be interesting, would you really turn your head if you see her walking down the road? 

Yes

• Haha 1