B4 - General Topic 2023 #79 (December)

27 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

it will never change until enough people complain to rlc about it

If they were to put camera in there then they wouldn't go to it as why would they need to when it's no longer hiding. 

That would be the problem getting RLC to invest in equipment to be in an empty space. 

There is a camera in Sara's room in the far corner that is never used though.

They have listened before when enough complaints are received constantly , re balconies and the laundry room in B1. Remember all the theories on that room.....

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Karma wurde mit nur den beiden Gästen allein im Haus gelassen

Daran sieht man leider wie isoliert Karma dort ist. Aber wenn  sie nicht endlich einmal " mit der Faust auf den Tisch haut" Sprichwort ! , aus ihrem Schneckenhaus heraus kommt und Sara ernstlich zur Rede stellt ( muß ja nicht vor  den Kameras erfolgen ) werden alle dort denken : " Mit diesem stillen Mäuschen können wir es ja machen " Ich glaube aber auch das Karma nicht für das Laute gemacht ist. Eigentlich sehr sympathisch, aber in diesem Fall eher hinderlich.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Unfortunately, this shows how isolated Karma is there. But if she doesn't finally "slam her fist on the table" proverb! , comes out of her shell and seriously confronts Sara (it doesn't have to be in front of the cameras), everyone there will think: "We can do it with this quiet little mouse." But I also believe that karma isn't made for loud things. Actually very pleasant, but in this case rather a hindrance.

I'm a big fan of Karma, I personally think she is totally happy at the Villa and with the situations she is in right now. She enjoys Sara's company and the nights they spend together it's really nothing more than that. They both see other people. 

Karma likes to work on her computer, she has plenty of space to do that and also seems to be fine with taking breaks and chatting to others as we just saw with her in the Kitchen with the male guest.

She isn't threatened by Massimo, she knew he was in the building with Sara last night yet it was fine to sleep naked with the door open. She was quite cold to Massimo most of the evening yesterday giving him no reason to think it was game on. I doubt she has any interest in Massimo and will tell him No is No if that's what she feels.

Sorry I don't like to rant much but I feel there is too much emphasis on Karma not fitting in at the Villa. She does fit in and seems to like being there and she has Squash too which she adores.

Would she be better in B1. No she would be out all the time and if in the apartment only to work on her computer.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5