PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

Nora and Rita talked a little this morning.....was good interaction between the two.  If Nora is staying she could get a little more playful with the girls in the house!  I'm not sure how straight she is but it would be cool to see a sexy evening between the girls......just saying

By the way, did Rita have to go to a hotel for the night?  How long are they going to make the poor girl stay out?  That is not right to ask that of her!  If N&K want to have sex so be it, just have quiet sex.  If I was Rita I would be pissed!!  And she finally just go home as i'm typing this LOL.  It still pisses me off though!!!!

By the way, did Rita have to go to a hotel for the night?  How long are they going to make the poor girl stay out?  That is not right to ask that of her!  If N&K want to have sex so be it, just have quiet sex.  If I was Rita I would be pissed!!  And she finally just go home as i'm typing this LOL.  It still pisses me off though!!!!

My mistake, that was Nora going to the bathroom.

please, stop putting all the blame Nora .... if rita is absent, it may have his reasons ....

please, stop putting all the blame Nora .... if rita is absent, it may have his reasons ....

I like you corboblanc, you contribute allot to this forum and it is appreciated!  But dude, you need to take your blinders off...

;) ;) De acuerdo contigo de que sus razones tendra y creo que una y la principal es la presencia de esa garrapata llamada Kiko.Que diferencia de apartamento la noche anterior a esta, y anoche no estaba esa mosca cojonera (Kiko)Si la presencia de este piojo no molesta a las chicas me gustaria preguntarle a Lilu, Alisa, Kamila y ahora a esta chica que les parece lo presencia de este moscon en el apartamento