B4 - General Topic 2023 #82 (December)

12 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Unwatchable bullshit in B4 and B7 lately. But all you people love it.😒

I never watch any sex that involves wolf or Massi, in fact the only time I want to see their ass is when their ass is going out the door for the last time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, northguy said:

Thx Noldus. 

But as the B4 tenants visits other apartments,

it's logically relevant on this thread as well.

So things are somewhat fluid actually.

If the tenants are in B1 that's where the commenting should be done not in B4.

• Upvote 2

Just now, corvette08 said:

Unwatchable bullshit in B4 lately. But all you fucking idiots love it.😒

only two or three I think, the rest is waiting for a major cleaning but there are more apartments that need it, Ulyana, Esmi, Octavia Karma you won't miss anything about that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Then we usually mark it with OT 🙂

We don't want 100 or more posts marked as OT.  It's just as easy to place it in the proper topic from the start.

For an example: OT Karma and Tick is in B1.   After that is placed then any further commenting should take place in B1 not B4.   

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

41 minutes ago, 1charliefoxx69 said:

I think he's on holiday from all his usually work and just visiting Ney and Wolf.

Apparently, Massi said his name is Boris, which is not his soft core film. actor name.  (Assuming he is indeed the Ukrainian model and actor.)

And he is not a casual friend, if Wolf is sending a short video of Boris' flaccid dick to Ulyana, presumably for a laugh.  And Wolf touched Boris' dick in the video.  And it was reported that Boris gave Wolf a massage, while Wolf was naked.  (< I did not see nor have I searched for this on replay.)

I will say that Ney will surely give a ***** recommendation to both Boris and Wolf after what they did to her last night.  Better than she ever got from Massi, IMO.  Sara will be signing up.

25 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

It will be interesting to watch how Karma handles it if that plays out. I think you could be right about Sara.

Da bin ich auch mal gespannt wie eine Flitzebogen wie Karma die Situation bewertet aber dazu müßte sich Sara erstmal das Gespräch mit Karma suchen und sich erstmal erklärt warum sie sich die letzten Tage so benommen hat und Karma nicht mal mit den Arsch angeschaut hat geschweige mit ihr groß geredet hat. Es tut mir leid für den Ausdruck Arsch aber das mußte mal raus.

3 minutes ago, moules said:

A quanto pare, Massi ha detto di chiamarsi Boris, che non è il suo film soft. nome dell'attore. (Supponendo che sia davvero il modello e attore ucraino.)

E non è un amico occasionale, se Wolf invia un breve video di Boris' cazzo flaccido a Ulyana, presumibilmente per ridere. E il lupo toccò Boris' cazzo nel video. Ed è stato riferito che Boris ha fatto un massaggio a Lupo, mentre Lupo era nudo. (< Non l'ho visto né l'ho cercato nel replay.)

Dirò che Ney darà sicuramente una ***** raccomandazione sia a Boris che a Wolf dopo quello che le hanno fatto la scorsa notte. Meglio di quanto abbia mai avuto da Massi, IMO. Sara si iscriverà.

I thought Boris was the guest boy in B7

9 hours ago, Sulzer said:

Karma will likely find out not sure Sara is really into it and may regret giving in to Massimo but she has been teasing him into it.

so what does it take for a girl to be a tease is the big question?  sara never had a chance coming home at almost 7am with two guys that are nothing more than a couple of sexual predators.  someone earlier pointed out that massimo has a condom and fucking but did you all realize that when massimo dropped his pants that the condom was already on his dick?  why would massimo have a condom on his dick under his pants?  we will get back to that later.

as for massimo fucking sara, we all knew it was going to happen eventually but i don't think sara wanted it to happen the way it did and that was quite obvious.  she get's what she deserves should not be used in this situation in my opinion.  to me, what i watched on replay was sara having sex against her will.  you be the judge as to what to call it!!

massimo is a disrespectful piece of crap and had sara not gone along with what massimo did to her, i feel sara might have gotten seriously hurt.  massimo should be removed from the project as soon as possible in my opinion.  sara didn't like the fact that massimo was trying to turn what happened into a 3-way either and that was quite obvious.  both massimo and his friend cornered her on the balcony (camera 2.8) and started messing with her prior to him being forceful with sara on her bed.  sara never stood a chance as to the outcome of what happened after their arrival home.

notice when sara slaps massimo in the face and how quickly massimo responded and didn't like it.  there was anger from massimo and he spun her around in the blink of an eye.  he was pissed off and something could have happened then to sara but she dodged a bullet this time, next time she might not be so lucky.

now back to the condom on massimo's dick under his pants.  who wears a condom on their dick underneath their pants when arriving back from a night club or some other place?  the answer is nobody!  this tells me that prior to them leaving wherever they were, massimo had or tried to have sex with someone.  who that someone is/was will never be known but the evidence is there for all to see and make their own judgements.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1