B1 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January / February)

3 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

I have been watching Octavia enjoying her body.  She really has blossomed on this site.  She is cute and somewhat innocent, and I think she needs to talk to Cecilia about buying some toys to enhance her pleasure.  A Rabbit vibrator would be a nice start.

She is retarded

4 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Do nothing Tonya is top cam. I never thought they would put someone worse than Shantal in that room until this do nothing. 😒

Yup, she managed to do the impossible 💪

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Amalia and BF arrive also Cecelia sexy friend there, the girls are dressed in sexy lingerie 😍

Cece friend is smoking hot and has a great ass 😍

5 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Cece-Freundin ist superheiß und hat einen tollen Arsch 😍

Aber was sucht der Mann  Mati immer bei jeder Mädchenrunde als Spaßbremse und Aufpasser zwischen den Mädchen? Das ist doch ätzend. Schon seltsam daß Amalia dazu immer gute Miene macht obwohl an manchen Reaktionen zu merken ist daß sie das oft stört. Seltsam auch daß es die anderen Mädchen anscheinend nicht stört.

3 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Aber was sucht der Mann  Mati immer bei jeder Mädchenrunde als Spaßbremse und Aufpasser zwischen den Mädchen? Das ist doch ätzend. Schon seltsam daß Amalia dazu immer gute Miene macht obwohl an manchen Reaktionen zu merken ist daß sie das oft stört. Seltsam auch daß es die anderen Mädchen anscheinend nicht stört.

He has a bad case of jelousi ! The other girls know but they feel sorry for Amalia