Jade & Alberto (2024) #1

Noldus

On 2/20/2024 at 7:58 AM, RacerTon said:

Jade is crazy.. She threatened Roberto with a knife .. Also, she talks to another man on Instagram that we already saw.

You must be the only one that saw it.. Did anyone else see it?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Yes, I saw it in the kitchen. It looked to me she was just playing because he was teasing her as he always does. She just picked up the knife and was like you better stop teasing me or else. Totally kidding though.

But I have seen her get upset with Alberto before. He would give a lot of attention to her sister when she would visit. He was basically flirting with her and Jade was getting upset/jealous. Jade had a conversation with her sister about it and her sister didn't come around much after that incident. That's really the only time I've seen Jade really upset with him and she didn't resort to any violence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/12/2024 at 6:59 PM, FrankZabba said:

well, i've never been to spain

but i kind of like the music,

say the ladies are insane there

you only have to watch rlc to prove it

For my part:

Well, I've never been to England
But I kind of like the Beatles
So I headed for Las Vegas
Only made it out to Needles
Can you feel it
Must be weary
Oh so good oh feel so good 😁

• Like 1

Yesterday was something quite degrading for Jade...
Crying like a little girl and as always talking bad about her sister. Thank goodness Alberto made things clear to him, because if it were me... I wouldn't be with a woman like that. Now I understand that they prefer their sister... She is kinder, nicer and doesn't give off a bad vibe.

5 minutes ago, Vereeshkaa said:

Crying like a little girl and as always talking bad about her sister. Thank goodness Alberto made things clear to him, because if it were me... I wouldn't be with a woman like that. Now I understand that they prefer their sister... She is kinder, nicer and doesn't give off a bad vibe.

Welcome to the forum.

Where did you watch this?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Vereeshkaa said:

When Martina was there everything was better...Jade is no match for that goddess... But I must add that I prefer her sister over her...
Sometimes it seems like she's joking but you can clearly see how she chats with another man and gets jealous of everything about her.
You know what they say... Everyone thinks they are of the same condition as her.
Jade needs to grow up

Hmm... two brand new accounts, both with the location set to Russia, posting negatively of Jade, in the exact same writing style, 8 minutes apart. 

Clearly it's the same person and they have now created a second account to be able to chat away to themselves after their first attempt to revive the thread for a Jade bashing session was laughed at.

Do an IP check please @StnCld316 Confirm the painfully obvious.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, illy said:

Hmm... two brand new accounts, both with the location set to Russia, posting negatively of Jade, in the exact same writing style, 8 minutes apart. 

Clearly it's the same person and they have now created a second account to be able to chat away to themselves after their first attempt to revive the thread for a Jade bashing session was laughed at.

Do an IP check please @StnCld316 Confirm the painfully obvious.

Especially when the profile picture of @Vereeshkaa has been known to be used by fake profiles : here on a french website from 2020 warning about it : http://escrocsduweb.canalblog.com/archives/2020/07/24/38446392.html

• Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, DirtyOldMan a dit :

What's happening at this appartment? Not only is it UM, the entire history disappeared.

I see, it's been UM for quite some time now apparently. Just shows you how often I checked on them since Martina left 🤣