Jade & Alberto (2024) #1

Noldus

2 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

😄 one possible view, I think some might have the same but even a lot might have a different one. I hope for Martina that she will not come back and mange her life without RLC. Funny that an apartment UM has so many comments more than some others which are not UM 😁

Haha yes someone else said this the other day it gets more comments here UM and it ever did when it was live...but I know you said more than other apartments right now lol. 

6 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Well, Elli and Vlad's status hasn't been updated either.  Could be a case of they don't have anything for those 2 apartments yet.

Can still see Kikos head stuck frozen on the LR cam.

As the apartment(s) are UM surely that means they are still broadcasting pictures to RLC HQ just closed off to the website as they would be any other time a location goes UM.

On that basis the apartments, but not tenants will be back, unlike like Arnie.   

Ill Be Back See You GIF

• Like 1

On 6/2/2024 at 23:23, HotWivesRock said:

Como los apartamentos son UM, seguramente eso significa que todavía están transmitiendo imágenes a la sede central de RLC que acaba de cerrar el sitio web, como lo harían en cualquier otro momento en que una ubicación se convierta en UM.

Sobre esta base, a diferencia de Arnie, volverán los apartamentos, pero no los inquilinos.   

Volveré Nos vemos GIF

ojala , que venga candela , que rica estaba 

• Confused 2

On 2/6/2024 at 10:23 PM, HotWivesRock said:

As the apartment(s) are UM surely that means they are still broadcasting pictures to RLC HQ just closed off to the website as they would be any other time a location goes UM.

On that basis the apartments, but not tenants will be back, unlike like Arnie.   

Ill Be Back See You GIF

Well that got old quickly, Elli and Vladellia are back in a new apartment..  Very Modern it looks too.

59 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Well that got old quickly, Elli and Vladellia are back in a new apartment..  Very Modern it looks too.

I would say they are the first occupants of this apartment.  Looks to be all new furniture.

It was posted that they were moving to Wroclaw, so I assume they were previously in another Polish city.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, moules said:

I would say they are the first occupants of this apartment.  Looks to be all new furniture.

It was posted that they were moving to Wroclaw, so I assume they were previously in another Polish city.

Still in Poland.  

The question begs to be asked.
If RLC kept Elli and Vladellia's names listed as UM for so long, and then brought them back in a new apt., can we expect the same to happen to Alberto and Jade??
Will they return in his long-awaited house or a new apt.? (Unless there is some other reason for the long UM.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1