Jade & Alberto (2024) #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

If that is correct Esenia and Dima should be demanding an upgrade.

Could be a case of E&D were barely making ends meet, originally only Dima had a job, no idea what he does though.   They may have convinced RLC to take over their lease and let them stay there?

I think the likelihood of Alberto and Jade coming back online is decreasing day by day. Everyone has to decide for themselves whether it's good or not.

But if so, the finish was pretty poor compared to what Martina did. 😒

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/13/2024 at 8:19 AM, HotWivesRock said:

If that is correct Esenia and Dima should be demanding an upgrade.

Looking back at the Russian apartments, there were several whose construction probably dated to the 1950s-60s (Stalin-Khrushchev) that RLC likely did not own or rent.  I think these probably were the ones in Krasnoyarsk.    The differences in real estate value between the Russian apartments was striking.

My rule of thumb:  the more cams there are in an apartment / villa, the more likely that RLC owns it, because of the investment in IT infrastructure to support that location.   That, and the golden visas.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I think the likelihood of Alberto and Jade coming back online is decreasing day by day. Everyone has to decide for themselves whether it's good or not.

I'm starting to think the same thing.. I'm wondering if Jade decided she'd had enough and split...

11 hours ago, tle said:

I'm starting to think the same thing.. I'm wondering if Jade decided she'd had enough and split...

There must be a reason why RLC still list Alberto and Jade as participants. If they truly are gone, I think we would have seen a "left the project" message a long time ago.

I think they'll return.....either in the same apt. but refurbished, or in another apt. or even Alberto's new house.

In the meantime, RLC should run "The Best of Martina" recordings from her years with them! 😄  😄  😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Jade is crazy.. She threatened Roberto with a knife .. Also, she talks to another man on Instagram that we already saw.
I prefer her sister to her, no matter how pretty she is... Her sister is a better person. Jade is worthless

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, RacerTon said:

Jade is crazy.. She threatened Roberto with a knife .. Also, she talks to another man on Instagram that we already saw.
I prefer her sister to her, no matter how pretty she is... Her sister is a better person. Jade is worthless

Not sure we watched the same cams...  🤔

• Haha 4