Jade & Alberto (2024) #1

Noldus

6 hours ago, Moosecini said:

I think it's safe to say that after this much time down, it's definitely not a little technical glitch.  I vote that he's moved out and they're busy renovating the apartment.

There were signs of renovations taking place while the cams were still on. Wallpaper was removed from some of the bedroom walls during the same weekend that Taco stayed. The walls were fine when Taco was dropped off, they were striped by the time he left. This may explain the short UMs of that weekend, which came right before the extended UM.

What wasn't seen before the cams went off was any signs of Alberto packing. 

So it isn't clear if renovations are happening for him or for a new tenant - assuming renovations are actually happening, and assuming this is actually the cause of the UMs.

19 minutes ago, illy said:

There were signs of renovations taking place while the cams were still on. Wallpaper was removed from some of the bedroom walls during the same weekend that Taco stayed. The walls were fine when Taco was dropped off, they were striped by the time he left. This may explain the short UMs of that weekend, which came right before the extended UM.

What wasn't seen before the cams went off was any signs of Alberto packing. 

So it isn't clear if renovations are happening for him or for a new tenant - assuming renovations are actually happening, and assuming this is actually the cause of the UMs.

if renovations are actually happening they need to fire the tradesmen behind them!

YO CREO  , que esta bastante claro que alberto no va ha aparecer mas , el apartamento lleva sin modificarse desde la primera pareja que entro , estarán remodelando y pintando y segurísimo que va a entrar una nueva pareja , espero que sean españoles . los nombres siguen ahi , quizas por razones legales de contrato o vete tu a saber que . 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Moosecini said:

I think it's safe to say that after this much time down, it's definitely not a little technical glitch.  I vote that he's moved out and they're busy renovating the apartment.

I think Alberto may be moving to his house with Jade & it is being fitted camera ready, after all their names have not been removed.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

I think Alberto may be moving to his house with Jade & it is being fitted camera ready, after all their names have not been removed.

RLC could be paying Alberto for all the years he was on RLC.  Sort of like being paid for unused vacation days as one leaves a company.

If the report is true that renovations had begun on the apartment, then it is likely it will be re-opened with new tenants.

I am unaware of any apartment / villa that RLC has ever streamed content from that was not owned or leased by RLC.  And I doubt they would start with Alberto if they were to begin streaming content from a residence owned or rented by the participant.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, moules said:

RLC could be paying Alberto for all the years he was on RLC.  Sort of like being paid for unused vacation days as one leaves a company.

If the report is true that renovations had begun on the apartment, then it is likely it will be re-opened with new tenants.

I am unaware of any apartment / villa that RLC has ever streamed content from that was not owned or leased by RLC.  And I doubt they would start with Alberto if they were to begin streaming content from a residence owned or rented by the participant.

If that is correct Esenia and Dima should be demanding an upgrade.

• Like 1