Jade & Alberto (2024) #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, DirtyOldMan said:

What's happening at this appartment? Not only is it UM, the entire history disappeared.

They don't appear to be coming back.. But they don't appear to be going away either...

yo me decanto por un problema de contrato y derechos del trabajador , posible baja laboral medica de alberto , intentando cobrar algo de indemnizacion de rlf , estaba claro que alberto se iba a ir , si no ? ¿ por que compra una casa ? . no puede vivir en dos sitios a la vez , seguramente sus nombres estan ahi aun , por lo mismo , no los despiden , se van ellos , baja voluntaria , algo asi me huele a mi .

On 2/28/2024 at 4:45 PM, thinga69 said:

To me RLC is looking for new tenants to this apartment and possible renovations to be at the same level of Karol's.

In this case, no need to leave the apartment under maintenance, just tell the couple left the project and open again when the apartment is operational  with the new couple, as they always have done 😁

no se como esta la legislación laboral en otros paises , pero en españa un trabajador tiene sus derechos , imagino que alberto quiere sacar provecho de todos estos años entregados a rlf , y me parece correcto , otra cosa es una baja voluntaria del proyecto como martina , otra cosa es exigir una indemnizacion por los años entregados , yo creo que por ahi van los tiros , la entrada de jade de repente y que se entregara tan rapido al proyecto , me parece que fue una jugada de AS , de alberto hacia rlf , utilizo a martina para que diera la cara por el y jade , eso me consta ya que los escuche hablar ( martina , alberto ) fue martina quien propuso a rlf que alberto se quedara en el apartamento con jade , y esto no la deja en muy buena posicion con la empresa , quizas utilizo a nelly para esto , el caso es que alberto supo jugar sus cartas , esperemos haber que pasa . todo esto es una opinion mia personal . no tengo pruebas de nada .

14 minutes ago, darkman said:

no se como esta la legislación laboral en otros paises , pero en españa un trabajador tiene sus derechos , imagino que alberto quiere sacar provecho de todos estos años entregados a rlf , y me parece correcto , otra cosa es una baja voluntaria del proyecto como martina , otra cosa es exigir una indemnizacion por los años entregados , yo creo que por ahi van los tiros , la entrada de jade de repente y que se entregara tan rapido al proyecto , me parece que fue una jugada de AS , de alberto hacia rlf , utilizo a martina para que diera la cara por el y jade , eso me consta ya que los escuche hablar ( martina , alberto ) fue martina quien propuso a rlf que alberto se quedara en el apartamento con jade , y esto no la deja en muy buena posicion con la empresa , quizas utilizo a nelly para esto , el caso es que alberto supo jugar sus cartas , esperemos haber que pasa . todo esto es una opinion mia personal . no tengo pruebas de nada .

In france, the TV channel airing Temptation island was on trial as the contestants were asking for a salary and a contract (afterward). They won but only because of the basis of the show (can't travel, near 100% availability, etc). 

Here it's a bit different, especially because they can do whatever they want (even if RLC probably influence that one way or another) of their day and that as soon as they leave the project, they are removed. So they don't forfeit their private life on an undetermined basis. 

If (and that's a big one) RLC really owns the apartment, RLC is the landlord, not the employer (leaving aside how they get paid for now). In that case, they are on a rental contract, which probably stipulates that they are cameras (probably listed) and that the tenants agree to being filmed and streamed online and that is 100% legal (still in french law). There is one point that I could not clarify : the really private areas (bathrooms/toilets). They seems to have an extended protection but I could not find anything about it (except in the case of hidden cameras).

We don't have any official information, but I believe that it's highly likely that the tenants get some form of money compensation for being in those places. But it might not be a remuneration. The most obvious one would be a hidden one, with a very low rent (or even none). What you don't pay is virtually more money in your pocket. That one could be the easiest one to setup.

The other likely option I see is that they are streamers and perceive what we call here  "non-business profits" and goes in a specific box on their tax returns. For that kind of profits, they are not eligible to any kind of social or legal protection.

And even if RLC is a clean company and actually make the tenants sign work contracts that are legal (I don't believe that for a second), the protection they are entitled to is only applicable if they press charges against RLC or if any authorized authority puts its nose inside.

And so, they owe nothing to Alberto for "all those years". 

My guess is that whatever scheme is set up to pay the tenants, its coming from somewhere where the law is not too much interested in them. They probably have multiple companies to compartementalize every aspect of it (and prevent that the shady business can't make the apartments to be seized). And that's probably not illegal. 

As I said, this shitty analysis (I'm not a lawyer by far) is based on french laws, but the laws of every other European country is rarely far off. 

8 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Or it could be something as simple as a minor child is in the apartment.  Maybe there was a family tragedy and one of them wound up having to care for a niece/nephew?

Really, it could be anything and we can speculate as long as we want, we will probably never know. 

entiendo que con inqulinos extranjeros, los contratos no sean del todo legal, incluso rlf puede ser una puerta de escape para personas en situación difícil en sus países de origen, pero.. el caso de alberto es diferente, ahora mismo es el único español, y rlf SI le debe algo , si por ejemplo , el esta de baja por enfermedad , eso a rlf le cuesta dinero de su bolsillo , y alberto estaría cobrando del gobierno el subsidio por desempleo , esto se puede prolongar depende de la dolencia o enfermedad que tenga , imaginemos de baja por ansiedad , esto a rlf no le interesa , o lo despiden , abonando la indemnizacion por despido improcedente , o aguanta haber quien de los dos se cansa antes , no pueden desplazar a alberto de su apartamento o lugar de trabajo , además de que , es su vivienda habitual , una especie de okupa , yo soy de la opinión que alberto esta viviendo en el piso , pero con las camaras apagadas , no hubo mudanzas , ni se escucho ruidos desde el apartamento de karol y kos de maquinas ni de reformas estan justo en el piso de abajo  , ALBERTO ESTA ALLI AUN .

• Confused 1