Jade & Alberto (2024) #1

Noldus

19 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Well the Guest room camera is still in the same position what a waste they could have moved it to the other side.

It has become clear to me over the years that RLC has very little insight into things like camera placement, lighting, or most of the things that anyone with basic knowledge of photography would understand. It seems to be up to the tenants to ask for changes that they think will improve their presentation. In the apartments where there have been significant upgrades, we get good camera placement, etc. In the apartments where the tenants are just living their lives and not worrying about "production values", then they get whatever the RLC electrician thought was a good spot at the time.

Don't get me wrong. I have no disrespect for electricians. Some of my best friends are electricians. I'm just saying that to ask them to do something that they were not trained to do (like determine the best camera placement for performer x or performer y) is going too far. RLC should have people trained to make the decisions of where the camera should be placed. If they already have such a person, then they need to get to it. 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, chogdad said:

BACK!!!!!!!!!!

SAME APARTMENT, BUT SOME NEW CAMERA POSITIONS. 

That makes three different camera set ups since this apt opened, when Carina and Sabrina had it, the living room cams where on the opposite side. 

Martina?  Otherwise who gives a fuck?

• Upvote 3