Harley, Zabava (2024) #1

Noldus

3 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Herman the German is not a fan of the new living arrangements, he said he didn't like sharing with strangers, not to mention the room is too small. 

Given the amount of luggage I'm inclined to think (assuming that Esmi's other place was one she shared with Zabs) That they have given that accommodation up and Herman lives with Zabava.

We'll find out soon I guess, This made me smile, listen to what he says.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Yes RLC fucked up as usual putting Zaba in that room 

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

Herman the German is not a fan of the new living arrangements, he said he didn't like sharing with strangers, not to mention the room is too small. 

Given the amount of luggage I'm inclined to think (assuming that Esmi's other place was one she shared with Zabs) That they have given that accommodation up and Herman lives with Zabava.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

If she is planning to live with him there that room is to small, if only visiting sometimes I guess it could work. But the room is really small.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Gypsy is his name, not Herman

10 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

What a loser! I thought Zabava was smart enough to find a guy who could be her provider and not the other way around 🙄

11 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I would rather not wear a belt than use a shoelace as one!!! What the fuck dude?!

1 hour ago, Ulfolk said:

What a loser! I thought Zabava was smart enough to find a guy who could be her provider and not the other way around 🙄

A prize comes in every box of Cracker Jack.   200.gif

15 hours ago, Ulfolk said:

Not for nothing, but that means everyone here is a loser 🙄

2 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

Not for nothing, but that means everyone here is a loser 🙄

by loser I was referring to Zabs guy. Don't know about you but I'm not financially supported by my woman so nothing like him 🙄

Harleys BF clearly fucked up.  He meant to check the box that said “Girlfriend Experience”.  Instead he got “Wife Experience”.  That entails: Laying on the couch/bed and watching TV constantly.  Only getting up to Eat or Toilet.  Looking generally annoyed with your presence.  Resting bitch face.  25% chance of sex but only after she gets tipsy🤣. I could go on but u get it.  

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

by loser I was referring to Zabs guy. Don't know about you but I'm not financially supported by my woman so nothing like him 🙄

So you mean he is homeless and is it’s not up to Zaba he will be under the bridge 🤷‍♂️. I just feel people here like to talk shit about people they know nothing about 

• Upvote 2