Masha - 2023 #8

Pete1960

17 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

He seems a bit straight laced.

Little Roxy did her best and any other boy would definitely have had his pants burst.
Not Alessandro, he had beads of sweat on his forehead, but he handled the situation without losing face.

40 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Not Alessandro,

I remember that Alessando only had a weak moment in the apartment once... After a long night and a lot of alcohol, Babi persuaded him to stay and everyone fell asleep in Masha's bed, and that's where the affair with Tanya under the covers began. We discussed this here in the forum. His girlfriend at the time, Dina, also heard this news in Prague.
Since then, Alessandro has been single... a story that in turn gave rise to further events.

• Upvote 1

Ragazzi,dalle storie di ig di Elvis mi è sembrato di capire che sono 8 giorni che non fuma dopo 10 anni , secondo me lui è l’unico che può dare stabilità emotiva a Masha spero che i due tornino insieme,se esiste il perdono.Se continua così diventerà un grande uomo ed è l’unico che può rendere Masha una donna come dovrebbe essere e non quella che viene usata come sempre dal primo che capita. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

I remember that Alessando only had a weak moment in the apartment once... After a long night and a lot of alcohol, Babi persuaded him to stay and everyone fell asleep in Masha's bed, and that's where the affair with Tanya under the covers began. We discussed this here in the forum. His girlfriend at the time, Dina, also heard this news in Prague.
Since then, Alessandro has been single... a story that in turn gave rise to further events.

not very true 

He already came to Masha's house with another girl and we could see they were together

but maybe it was before Tanya 😁

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

not very true 

Well, before the story with Tanya, Alessandro and Dina were a couple, after Tanya they weren't anymore.
He definitely had girlfriends in the apartment, that's true.
I don't think there have ever been longer relationships like those with Dina.

6 hours ago, Joberry8 said:

Se continua così diventerà un grande uomo

Hitting, choking and destroying the apartment...really a great person!
If he continues like this, and it will happen again, his place will be prison.

Or was this comment ironic and I didn't notice?