Masha - 2023 #8

Pete1960

18 hours ago, Maxbell said:

I am not asking for it, but I'm curious how you have seen a tape. Doesn't RLC censor/delete the replay when these things happen?

Thanks for the details btw.

Hi Max I saw the action on replay and when Masha finally was able to come out of the bedroom bathroom RLC stopped the tape.

On 12/22/2023 at 9:43 PM, thinga69 said:

He put the apartment offline and she had to install new hardware.

When you say he put the apartment offline...do you mean due to his actions or he literally drowned the power to all the cams because the RP shows him heading for the apartment door at the precise moment the apartment went UM and seems there was not enough time in that very moment in time for him to do anything other than walk to the main door. 

I very much doubt they are writing to each other if he 'allegedly' strangled her and that she posted the same video in 3 different language for her friends/followers. She said she will not stay silent being a victim of domestic violence so I highly doubt they are in contact. 

18 hours ago, Maxbell said:

I am not asking for it, but I'm curious how you have seen a tape. Doesn't RLC censor/delete the replay when these things happen?

Thanks for the details btw.

They just remove it from replay so others cannot see it.  By law they cannot delete any footage captured. Even though the cams appear offline to the viewers is still online so RLC can see what goes on behind the scenes.

7 hours ago, ed2 said:

At least RLC might enforce a ban on him, for what he did. But if it were up to Masha, I am not so sure.

If Elvis comes back with Masha's desire AND RLC allows it then ALL three are fucked in the head. If it happens then no support or sympathy for any of them and they deserve anything bad that definitely will happen sooner or later. 

Boxing Punch GIF - Boxing Punch Fighting GIFs

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Alessandro sa anche che Masha non fa altro che buttare merda addosso ai suoi stessi amici. Domandiamoci come mai non si fa più viva l'amica che gli faceva le treccine o Alessandro stesso che veniva più spesso a trovare Masha. Ora vengono soltanto Babi, Roxy o qualche altra amicizia russa.

Precisely the same evening in which the argument occurred, or the evening before, Masha attacked Alessandro himself, saying that he was stingy. Elvis and Roxy were present. Elvis got angry with Masha and defended Alessandro... But I have already told this in detail in a previous post.

The heart of the RLC system is located in the bottom right cabinet, Cam 3. There the cameras are brought together via a switch and the data from there reaches the RLC via a router.
The connections to the switch in this cabinet were probably torn off, causing the switch and probably various plugs and cables to break.
It's not clear what other parts were destroyed, perhaps camera 7, which is still UM.
Turning off the power doesn't help, the system is battery-backed.
That's why the cables were ripped out.
From this point on, the system was also offline for RLC and there were no more witnesses.

After powering it back on you could see a lot of wires in the Cam3 area and the switch packaging on the floor.
Masha bought, paid for and replaced the necessary parts herself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, rado07 said:

Il cuore del sistema RLC si trova nell'armadietto in basso a destra, Cam 3. Lì le telecamere vengono collegate tramite un interruttore e da lì i dati raggiungono l'RLC tramite un router.
I collegamenti all'interruttore in questo armadio sono stati probabilmente strappati, causando la rottura dell'interruttore e probabilmente di varie spine e cavi.
Non è chiaro quali altre parti siano state distrutte, forse la telecamera 7, che è ancora UM.
Spegnere l'alimentazione non aiuta, il sistema è alimentato a batteria.
Ecco perché i cavi sono stati strappati.
Da questo momento in poi il sistema fu offline anche per RLC e non ci furono più testimoni.

Dopo averlo riacceso potresti vedere molti cavi nell'area della Cam3 e la confezione dell'interruttore sul pavimento.
Masha ha acquistato, pagato e sostituito lei stessa le parti necessarie.

In realta’ e’ venuto un tecnico a risistemare il tutto

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

In realta’ e’ venuto un tecnico a risistemare il tutto

You have different information than me.
She told her Russian caller what I had written.
whether it corresponds to the facts? I can't judge it, or my translation is inaccurate.
the approximate dialogue:
“……His mother took him to Poland at 4 a.m. This is how our relationship ended. He also stole some of my equipment. Because of this, I couldn't work for a week. I had major damage. And also the fact that I repaired it myself.
Now he texts me: “What the hell, let’s forget everything, let’s get together again…”
I think Masha can certainly replace a switch and cable - you don't necessarily need a technician. But that doesn't matter, maybe by "fix" she meant cleaning up, or maybe she was fixing something other than the RLC system.