B4 - General Topic 2023 #87 (December)

4 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

One of the straps of her top broke. She made adjustments for a temporary fix, then later she was dancing with some guy and he was leading her in the dance and apparently his hand undid the temporary fix and her top just slid off. She covered up, he pulled her close as to cover her exposed body, and then they shuffled over to his jacket which he used to cover her while she buttoned her coat.

thank you, great info amiya!

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Weder Wolf noch Massimo sind mein Problem, außer dass sie beide viel zu viel Zeit im Hühnerstall verbringen und das hat bei mir nichts mit Aggressivität zu tun, ich verstehe die Herausforderung. Mein ganzes Problem mit diesem B7-Mist ist, dass die Jungs den Mädchen keinen eigenen Raum geben, weil sie ihn ständig überfallen. Es sollte für die Jungs kein Problem sein, die Mädchen zu B7 einzuladen, egal was sie tun möchten. Wenn die Mädchen, die sie einladen, ablehnen, sollten die Jungs weiterziehen und nicht in b4 eindringen!

Exakt, genau so ist es.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

non so niente del genere. si mette sempre in mezzo alle ragazze. l'hai visto con i loro spettacoli di merda e le sue abitudini alimentari quotidiane. è un fastidio che non dà mai tempo alle ragazze. Sono stufo di vedere solo ragazzi morti sparsi ovunque su RLC!

What are his eating habits? Eat wherever you are, at any time but the important thing is that it is free

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

What are his eating habits? Eat wherever you are, at any time but the important thing is that it is free

his eating habits have nothing to do with there being free food.  he thinks he is the greatest thing since sliced bread.  i wish the girls could chime in on this, i would really like to know what they think of the lupo!

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I saw that she had adjusted the shoulder pads in B1 before going out to avoid showing off too much during the dances. Then it will certainly be as Amiya says, I don't doubt it

i don't doubt it either, makes perfectly good sense

Il y a 3 heures, HotWivesRock a dit :

I didn't see but I guess he meant Marilyn new B7 girl.

Indeed, must have been her. As he wrote her name somewhat differently, and I didn't watch Marilyn a lot yet, and her hair looked somewhat different too, I didn't realise it was her.

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

So Karma would like to relocate to B1.  But she can't because RLC wants her in B4 close to "the boys".  Bet Cecilia would like to have stayed in B4, but RLC wanted her room for Daytona....

I don't think she has ever said this, B1 is a convenience to her. 

• Like 4

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Excuse me. Does anyone know what that tiny device is next to Karma's phone that she placed on the sink? She used it during the first part of the bath, before she left to go downstairs. Maybe it could be a control for an internal vibrator? Karma makes strange movements during the first few minutes