B4 - General Topic 2024 #8 (January)

9 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Sorry I read your post as if you think she's on drugs.

No not me dude, I genuinely think she is just whacked out from the dancing and singing but those who think she is on drugs won't have it any other way once that's what they think.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

No not me dude, I genuinely think she is just whacked out from the dancing and singing but those who think she is on drugs won't have it any other way once that's what they think.

Very bad singing i may add ha ha..  

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I am sure you are familiar with the saying "cry me a river" 😉 

Previously I was curious to know if that was Karma's boyfriend, and after hearing that the person that was actually spending time with him left him there after she left permanently somewhere else I was then surprised that someone previously know that he was some homeless guy so in turn I was surprised that they are allowing some homeless guy to stay there that they know nothing about, otherwise I don't care who Karma has sex with because I really don't care much about this place so I don't pay attention to it, so if that makes your day calling someone a Karen or now the new term Cry Me a River amuses you that's on you because again I don't care who she has sex with,

il y a 10 minutes, Pete1960 a dit :

No he wasn't, he had no idea what he was talking about

If you look at his other posts, it's clear he is joking most of the time, though I noticed a lot people don't seem to get his style of weird/absurd (Scandinavian/Danish?) humour.

I'm 99,9 % sure he knows The Talking Heads. 

Lighten up, he's just joking around.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

Previously I was curious to know if that was Karma's boyfriend, and after hearing that the person that was actually spending time with him left him there after she left permanently somewhere else I was then surprised that someone previously know that he was some homeless guy so in turn I was surprised that they are allowing some homeless guy to stay there that they know nothing about, otherwise I don't care who Karma has sex with because I really don't care much about this place so I don't pay attention to it, so if that makes your day calling someone a Karen or now the new term Cry Me a River amuses you that's on you because again I don't care who she has sex with,

You keep repeating you don't care yet you just wrote a long rant 😉 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, kris66 said:

All the men in the project is that to you. Admit you hate the men because they get to fuck women you'll never get near 😉

Yeah yeah yeah ... Like I told you yesterday, I'm sick and tired of your bullshit !   Anyway, ALL you post is BULLSHIT AND NEGATIVE !  I've NEVER SEEN a positive post from you ... 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Yeah yeah yeah ... Like I told you yesterday, I'm sick and tired of your bullshit !   Anyway, ALL you post is BULLSHIT AND NEGATIVE !  I've NEVER SEEN a positive post from you ... 

Ok Karen!