B4 - General Topic 2024 #13 (January)

Aziza is eyeing massimo constantly. Her eyes says "fuck me". I guess it remain to be seen when she finally spread her legs for him.

PS! What I could understand from their talk there now. Aziza has send Massimo text messages all day...

5 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I don't get it, do girls really like fucking a man they have seen fucking their best mates in the same house ? Like Massi's next girl to fuck is obviously Aziza but Aziza gives him hints here and there knowing fully well that Massi has railed almost half of the women already infront of her.

How can she feel attracted to him lmao

Maybe she wants to be the next to get an STD from him.  :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I don't get it, do girls really like fucking a man they have seen fucking their best mates in the same house ? Like Massi's next girl to fuck is obviously Aziza but Aziza gives him hints here and there knowing fully well that Massi has railed almost half of the women already infront of her.

How can she feel attracted to him lmao

Best mates...I don't think that applies with Azi because she couldn't even help her 'friend' (Seda) let alone being best mates with anyone else in the house. That said...aren't the two clubhouses either rented or owned by RLC specifically for 'singles/couples' on vacation to all fuck eachother. I am more than certain RLC wants action in those two houses rather than sitting around like sloths playing on their cellphones. I know one thing...I am more than happy to have seen Dylan, Wolf and Massi rail as many women as possible...just what the RLC doctor ordered. They just need to ensure guidelines are that the tenants protect themselves from potential STI's.  

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Can we know the contents of both? (4.37pm and 5.02pm)

4:37

Sara tells Karma to lean her head back when she uses the nasal spray that Sara gave her

karma thanks repeatedly with Thank you, it will definitely help my nose, my ears are blocked

• Like 2

Just now, wafercop said:

4:37

Sara dice a Karma di inclinare la testa all'indietro quando usa lo spray nasale che Sara ha ringraziato

ripetutamente Karma con Grazie, mi aiuterà sicuramente il naso, le mie orecchie sono bloccate

Thank you

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Best mates...I don't think that applies with Azi because she couldn't even help her 'friend' (Seda) let alone being best mates with anyone else in the house. That said...aren't the two clubhouses either rented or owned by RLC specifically for 'singles/couples' on vacation to all fuck eachother. I am more than certain RLC wants action in those two houses rather than sitting around like sloths playing on their cellphones. I know one thing...I am more than happy to have seen Dylan, Wolf and Massi rail as many women as possible...just what the RLC doctor ordered. They just need to ensure guidelines are that the tenants protect themselves from potential STI's.  

Apparently, the STI's are already there.

daytona massi and azzi into garage i think woth azzi if she gets to high or drunk she will give in  to him because her inhibitions will be gone and her willpower is not strong  we will see

2 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

Apparently, the STI's are already there.

Apparently yes as there doesn't seem to be a lot happening in both houses, but the dislike for Massi on here is still very widespread...oddly lol.