B4 - General Topic 2024 #12 (January)

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You can't get pregnant from a finger...😏

Hey Naga, you need to have sex to get pregnant in the traditional way, but you can have sex even if the intended result isn't to get pregnant. I would say 99% of people having sex is to cum, or make someone else cum, not to get pregnant. That would be 100% for me, I've never tried to get pregnant as of yet.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Naga, you need to have sex to get pregnant in the traditional way, but you can have sex even if the intended result isn't to get pregnant. I would say 99% of people having sex is to cum, or make someone else cum, not to get pregnant. That would be 100% for me, I've never tried to get pregnant as of yet.

Hey Ash...how are you? ❤

I was just trying to add a bit of humour to what's been a grumpy old forum tonight...😁

• Haha 1

There were questions earlier today as to whether Seda had the shortest stay. There are several with shorter stays. Most quickly found out that RLC wasn't for them and some just didn't fit in...

Molly 20
Nikki 18
Antonia 17
Milagres 14

Angelika 13
Mariam 13
Severina 13

Seda 12
Bella 9
Miami 8
Clara 8

Inna 4
Emmy 4
Juliet 4
Mia (Not the twin) 3
Villanelle 1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

tic tok tic tok tic tok tic tok

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

There were questions earlier today as to whether Seda had the shortest stay. There are several with shorter stays. Most quickly found out that RLC wasn't for them and some just didn't fit in...

Molly 20
Nikki 18
Antonia 17
Milagres 14

Angelika 13
Mariam 13
Severina 13

Seda 12
Bella 9
Miami 8
Clara 8

Inna 4
Emmy 4
Juliet 4
Mia (Not the twin) 3
Villanelle 1

Villanelle was awesome!! 😁
Presumably she hadn't realized that her time in RLC clashed with filming of 'Killing Eve'...😏

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey Ash...how are you? ❤

I was just trying to add a bit of humour to what's been a grumpy old forum tonight...😁

It's been that way for quite some time😆

• Upvote 1