B4 - General Topic 2024 #15 (January)

7 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Has anyone figured out how but the two unmentionable characters (I...a and M...e) didn't go to B4? In the evening the girls remaining in B4 received a message and spoke in a low voice as if it were something particularly important. Only at that moment did the organization of the tantric liturgy begin

I have no idea, but it is clear that we have two groups, on the one hand Sauerkraut who arranges the evening with her shows and on the other hand Ney who controls everything.

3 hours ago, Sulzer said:

Not sure why this post was aimed back in reply to what i said.

But i don't believe for a second that all the girls read all what is written here and it barely has any effect on what they think and do. It would take them forever to get through it all the amount of posts there are. Never mind actually take in any of it. Ok there have been in the past participants who look at this forum, but don't think its the case as much with this cast.

My post wasn't specifically directed at you, but I took your post as a vehicle for responding to earlier posts declaring that if Sara brings her druggie friends by the villa, it is over between Sara and Karma.

-----------------------

As participants are supposedly reading posts, I have two suggestions for future shows.

(1) As Bruno is apparently allowed back on RLC property, a quartet of Sara, Nadia, and the two stallions 

2) A quartet of Sara, Dayana, Karma, and Massi in the penthouse spa.  That should generate 15 pages of topic posts.  Sara should leave first.  The trio of Dayana, Karma, and Massi should produce another 15 pages.  Dayana should leave next, and the duet of Karma and Massi engaging in two hours of Tantric touching under the bubbles should be worth an entire 30 page topic.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, moules said:

My post wasn't specifically directed at you, but I took your post as a vehicle for responding to earlier posts declaring that if Sara brings her druggie friends by the villa, it is over between Sara and Karma.

-----------------------

As participants are supposedly reading posts, I have two suggestions for future shows.

(1) As Bruno is apparently allowed back on RLC property, a quartet of Sara, Nadia, and the two stallions 

2) A quartet of Sara, Dayana, Karma, and Massi in the penthouse spa.  That should generate 15 pages of topic posts.  Sara should leave first.  The trio of Dayana, Karma, and Massi should produce another 15 pages.  Dayana should leave next, and the duet of Karma and Massi engaging in two hours of Tantric touching under the bubbles should be worth an entire 30 page topic.

Been a while since I saw Bruno, and last time was in b5 visiting his brother Isaac.

Nadia is in the villas for three reasons:

1.) she seems to be friendly and on good terms with the girls in B-4.

2.) her bedroom in B-2 is a child's bedroom, and a child-sized bed. The worst bedroom in Barcelona other than Nelly's camping tent.

3.) And most importantly, follow the money.  Esmi doesn't do shows  There is no money to be made in B-2, at least with respect to Esmi participating.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, moules said:

Nadia is in the villas for three reasons:

1.) she seems to be friendly and on good terms with the girls in B-4.

2.) her bedroom in B-2 is a child's bedroom, and a child-sized bed. The worst bedroom in Barcelona other than Nelly's camping tent.

3.) And most importantly, follow the money.  Esmi doesn't do shows  There is no money to be made in B-2, at least with respect to Esmi participating.

Maybe she is trying to get moved to B4

2 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Maybe she is trying to get moved to B4

Maybe.  But I think she may also see B-2 a quiet place where she can sew, paint, and draw fashion illustrations.  And Dayana and she seem to be instant friends. 

• Like 1