Caroline & Park (2024) #1

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Guest couple fucking under covers in the lounge.

It would have been hot if Caroline would have walked out there naked and joined them after Park interrupted them when he went to the bathroom.  Then Park could have followed a couple minutes later once Caroline got established in the fun.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

It would have been hot if Caroline would have walked out there naked and joined them after Park interrupted them when he went to the bathroom.  Then Park could have followed a couple minutes later once Caroline got established in the fun.

i like the way you think lol

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

I don't follow them much because I like her but not him. I have the feeling that this is a couple that sooner or later, not far in time, is destined to explode

i like her as well, if it does explode i hope she stays and he is gone.

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

thank you caroline for having your frisky guest friend over today and also thank you for that bate.  it was lovely and maybe next time think about leaving the light on.

Yeah, that was quite the interesting friend.   Wonder what the history between her and Caroline is.  That seemed like more than just a friend behavior.

5 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Yeah, that was quite the interesting friend.   Wonder what the history between her and Caroline is.  That seemed like more than just a friend behavior.

yes, i thought the same.  i think when her friend left, caroline went out the door to give her a nice kiss goodbye.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, poncherello said:

I don't follow them much because I like her but not him. I have the feeling that this is a couple that sooner or later, not far in time, is destined to explode

I'm just waiting for you to make up stupid nicknames for these 2