B4 - General Topic 2024 #24 (February)

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

B4 and B7 belong together so it doesn't matter, everyone is gone and you still find something to complain about  🤣

The moment Wolf and Fior don't live there, enter the house with others and use stuff that's not theirs, I wouldn't feel comfortable to arrive and see them their or the stuff of the house messed up in my absence. But like I said, unless they know, wich I doubt.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

B4 et B7 vont ensemble donc ce n'est pas grave, tout le monde est parti et vous trouvez encore de quoi vous plaindre   🤣

sa te plairait pendant que tu part en w-e je vient squater ta baraque hein ????

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

The moment Wolf and Fior don't live there, enter the house with others and use stuff that's not theirs, I wouldn't feel comfortable to arrive and see them their or the stuff of the house messed up in my absence. But like I said, unless they know, wich I doubt.

Fior is Bogdans sidekick both working for RLC...and there are cameras EVERYWHERE...this really is no problem. Nelly often uses Marilyn's bath tub but actually entering her room to get to the bathroom...no issues. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Even VHTV is in that mudslide. Not much going on there either.  People complain about it there as well.  

yeah, i think they have both run their course.  i'm interested in leather working now and if i want to see naked women i'll just type in naked women lol.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Will likely get worse before it gets better.  

Not to meantion the fact that some time ago VHTV staff themselves promised in a post in the forun to switch all the cameras in the whole site with better ones and after all this time they still keep the same shitty cameras with the same shitty arrangements. Someone should also mention that in the forum.

• Upvote 1

vor allem da man die zimmer nicht abschließen kann, können die personen in jedem zimmer einfach rein gehen und das ist ein eingriff in die privatsphäre, nicht so wie wir als zuschauer da wir ja nur durch die cams schauen und die mieter das wissen.

especially since you can't lock the rooms, the people in each room can just walk in and that's an invasion of privacy, not like us as viewers since we only look through the cams and the tenants know that.

• Upvote 1