B4 - General Topic 2024 #24 (February)

9 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I don't know who you are adressing but I always use the names Daytona,Massi and Wolf. I don't think any of the buildings is a villa, so I use B4 and B7 to avoid any missunderstanding. To me Daytona is a "he" as long as he keeps his penis!

I was replying to Spy about the Villa which is clearly stated on the RLC page. I believe the term the Villa is for both clubhouses. I was never on about Daytona either...was referring to the clowns here who are hellbent on calling Wolf and Massi petty names because they are clearly jealous of them both. I call everyone by their RLC names whether I like them or despise them although I do call the B4 girls whores sometimes to blend in with the mood here. There is just no need for pettiness and name calling unless as I said there is an element of jealousy toward the men from men on here which clearly there is with some people here.  

20 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Waste of time trying to be kind to a broken record: he has the inability to communicate so, having never grown up, he endlessly repeats something told to him as a child

Inability to communicate yet you call people names all the time and you are suggesting I grow up lol...are you a comedian?

8 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

when the haters stop I guess

Bang on...when everyone is out and B4 is empty the hate stops...as soon as they turn up, the Wolf and Massi haters come out from under their stones and spend most of their night ridiculing the two guys rather than embracing the women in B4...weird AF if you ask me. Paying for Premium on both sites to moan about the men all the time, hilarious. 🤔

I indeed dislike Massi and his behavior against ALL girls at the site! I think Wolf is a sad character but not really abusing. Most of the time he fails becaus of his lack of erection!

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Bang on...when everyone is out and B4 is empty the hate stops...as soon as they turn up, the Wolf and Massi haters come out from under their stones and spend most of their night ridiculing the two guys rather than embracing the women in B4...weird AF if you ask me. Paying for Premium on both sites to moan about the men all the time, hilarious. 🤔

without Mass or Wolf B4 is a do nothing villa with girls lying on the bed stupidly staring at their phone but when Mass has sex and Wolf is jerking off they are top cam just like Daytona having sex is top cam and the haters know all about it  ...they are comedians

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I indeed dislike Massi and his behavior against ALL girls at the site! I think Wolf is a sad character but not really abusing. Most of the time he fails becaus of his lack of erection!

As I've said before...if you talk to me about Don being an abuser then yes, I would agree 100% but Massi and Wolf are not abusers. They are just two guys that clearly love themselves more than they love anyone else...it's not a crime, and they fuck nice looking woman...most of the time...again no crime in that either and as far as I have seen with these two the sex and any physical contact has always been consented. People on here though have one mindset and once they see what they believe they see then they will have it no other way and from that point those that they dislike will be ridiculed from then on...and will not end. 

5 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Ich mag Massi und sein Verhalten gegenüber ALLEN Mädchen auf der Website tatsächlich nicht! Ich denke, Wolf ist ein trauriger Charakter, aber nicht wirklich beleidigend. Meistens scheitert er daran, dass er keine Erektion hat!

Man sollte selbst für den miesesten Kerl und die mieseste Bordsteinschwalbe  keine Vulgärnamen benutzen. Das fällt immer auf denjenigen zurück der solche Ausdrücke außerhalb des Liebesrausches im Bett benutzt. Aber eines steht fest:; fragwürdige bis abstoßende Verhaltensweisen von TeilnehmerInnen am RLC-Projekt sollte man auch im Forum sachlich kritisieren können ohne sofort unsachlich als  " Hasser " verunglimpft  zu werden. Das würde insgesamt der Atmosphäre im Forum sehr gut tun.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

without Mass or Wolf B4 is a do nothing villa with girls lying on the bed stupidly staring at their phone but when Mass has sex and Wolf is jerking off they are top cam just like Daytona having sex is top cam and the haters know all about it  ...they are comedians

Again, I agree 100%...they all moan about the guys but they often both get top cam position on the website...because people are watching...torturing themselves ready to come on here and moan like mother fuckers AGAIN.