B4 - General Topic 2024 #24 (February)

7 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Ich sehe, dass Karmas Bauch schön wächst  😊

Soll das heißen daß Karma schwanger sein könnte oder daß sie nur zu viel ißt ? Der erstere Sachverhalt wäre für das Mädchen eine Katastrophe, würde aber in der Geschichte von RLC keine Seltenheit darstellen.

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I saw some old  pics of  wolf yesterday and he is getting flabbier too.

he only eats but doesn't exercise anymore then that's what you get

• Upvote 1

Nick names are the least offensive thing said on this site about the tenants.

Nick names are ideally earned. If you don’t like the Nick names used here make one of your own you like, who knows, it might become popular. 

if the nick name is derogatory such as about Daytonas sexual proclivity, that is unfair, however, if you want to make fun of that, it’s your choice, and it’s more a reflection on you than Daytona. Better we know what’s in your heart than have you lurking in the shadows.

oh crap, I forgot to bring the violins this time. 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

il y a 21 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

Je vois que le ventre de Karma grossit bien  😊

KARMA vient d'avoir ses règles donc pas d'inquiétude.Par contre ,coté alimentaire c'est une catastrophe ,elle grignote toute la journée ,sucré,salé tout y passe.S'invite à tous les plats de la table.WOLF l'a bien compris ,l’appâte avec des gourmandises.

Résultat KARMA prend du gras du ventre et des cuisses.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Nick names are the least offensive thing said on this site about the tenants.

Nick names are ideally earned. If you don’t like the Nick names used here make one of your own you like, who knows, it might become popular. 

if the nick name is derogatory such as about Daytonas sexual proclivity, that is unfair, however, if you want to make fun of that, it’s your choice, and it’s more a reflection on you than Daytona. Better we know what’s in your heart than have you lurking in the shadows.

oh crap, I forgot to bring the violins this time. 🤣🤣🤣

Can we call you Nick now?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

KARMA vient d'avoir ses règles donc pas d'inquiétude.Par contre ,coté alimentaire c'est une catastrophe ,elle grignote toute la journée ,sucré,salé tout y passe.S'invite à tous les plats de la table.WOLF l'a bien compris ,l’appâte avec des gourmandises.

Résultat KARMA prend du gras du ventre et des cuisses.

worry? No, I think a small belly is one of the most beautiful things about a woman

Karma is special, not really like the other tenants.

But I don't think I've ever seen a girl on RLC,

that has such boring clothes generally,

no colors, ultra conservative and anonymous.

And yet she spends an enormous amount of time

on dressing up, very strange indeed.

• Like 1