Masha - (2024) #3

Pete1960

2 minutes ago, chogdad said:

She first left at 23.09, came back and left again at 00.45 as desinc said. She had a small bag with her like she did when she left last night too. 

Like I said earlier I just seen her going to that room.  I did not stay and watch what happened after that.  She's not worth the time of day to follow.  

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, rado07 said:

She left at 11:09 p.m. did she come back?
I observed for several years and never discovered another room.
I think the apartment plan is correct
There are no other rooms inside the apartment entrance door.
Opposite the bedroom is the hall, which borders the building's courtyard and stairs with two windows.
When you leave the apartment through the door, you are in the stairwell with elevator.
There are other apartments on the same floor, but with a separate entrance.

Time for your observation? maybe it can be explained differently. You're confusing my whole worldview. 😵‍💫

I'm pretty sure I see a door that is adjacent to the front door. It looks to be made of wood and glass. I wonder what is on the other side of it? I pretty sure, and it's been well over a year ago,  I saw it open while someone was cleaning or repairing something but don't remember what was on the other side.

34 minutes ago, desinc said:

I'm pretty sure I see a door that is adjacent to the front door. It looks to be made of wood and glass. I wonder what is on the other side of it? I pretty sure, and it's been well over a year ago,  I saw it open while someone was cleaning or repairing something but don't remember what was on the other side.

cam5?
far left = window facing the inner courtyard or light well, the window has an external grille and is transparent (light at midday), the apartment key on the handle, the window is usually slanted. The end of the window below is also visible
In the reflection of the window you can see the bedroom door and the closet next to the .bedroom entrance

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There is another room just across from the bedroom.  One can see the light coming from it.  

I've been wondering about that. I recently saw Masha and friend walking to front door, I switched cameras and in that time they had disappeared into nowhere. Sneaky fuckers 🤣

It can't be much of a room or guests would sleep there sometimes, you'd think.

Just now, Maxbell said:

I've been wondering about that. I recently saw Masha and friend walking to front door, I switched cameras and in that time they had disappeared into nowhere. Sneaky fuckers 🤣

It can't be much of a room or guests would sleep there sometimes, you'd think.

There has to be something there as Val & Jul were there one night and they were seen going into that room.  There's no cam pointing in the opposite direction so it's hard to tell what the room is.   

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There has to be something there as Val & Jul were there one night and they were seen going into that room.  There's no cam pointing in the opposite direction so it's hard to tell what the room is.   

I think it's a mirage.
It's easy to lose track of the thousands of mirrors and mirror images 😵‍💫

38 minutes ago, rado07 said:

cam5?
far left = window facing the inner courtyard or light well, the window has an external grille and is transparent (light at midday), the apartment key on the handle, the window is usually slanted. The end of the window below is also visible
In the reflection of the window you can see the bedroom door and the closet next to the .bedroom entrance

So that's basically a floor to ceiling window?? What threw me off was the handle that looks like a door knob/latch. When people disappear in this apartment they are usually in the bedroom bathroom where there are no cameras and Masha spends a lot time utilizing her stash of personality enhancers.

Masha, we want you out of a toxic relationship. But if you want to get beat-up again like a sack of potatoes, that's not our problem. Just don't make the apartment offline for weeks and don't cry on IG about how Elvis is violent with you.

Yep. You are a strong woman, I bet you can take some punches on the stomach without complaining.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Masha, we want you out of a toxic relationship. But if you want to get beat-up again like a sack of potatoes, that's not our problem. Just don't make the apartment offline for weeks and don't cry on IG about how Elvis is violent with you.

Yep. You are a strong woman, I bet you can take some punches on the stomach with complaining.

On average, it takes a woman seven attempts to leave an abusive relationship before finally being able to. But by all means go ahead and take the piss out one who hasn't yet got over the line.

14 minutes ago, illy said:

On average, it takes a woman seven attempts to leave an abusive relationship before finally being able to. But by all means go ahead and take the piss out one who hasn't yet got over the line.

If they get out from it.

Wait, you guys are fucking experts compared to me, so I'm kinda ready to take what you say about the apts for granted (found only a couple myself, but some of you have informations like you've actually been there).

But.

Where is that supposed room be ? 

If we take CAM 5 (shitty diagram) : 

IMGUR.COM

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much...

Are you talking about the green space ? Because I'm pretty sure that's the bathroom. The only other place I'd see a room would be "above" the bathroom on the map, but I see no door.

I'm afraid that some women appreciates cruelty more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. And if they choose to go down this path they only have themselves to blame, it's not fair to outsource blame for a decision that an adult woman made.