Masha - (2024) #3

Pete1960

17 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

22:50 (14th) Masha adds new message "Do You Wanna See Or Prefer Me To Hide" are the new words. 

At this moment in time Masha, I'd prefer you to bugger off and let someone worth watching take the appartment instead. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, redhead2183 said:

At this moment in time in time Masha, I'd prefer you to bugger off and let someone worth watching take the appartment instead. 

Roxy would be good, I think. 

15 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

22:50 (14th) Masha adds new message "Do You Wanna See Or Prefer Me To Hide" are the new words. 

So now we're blackmailed, him or no one?

Masha, do whatever you want. Do you want to bring him home for the umpteenth time? just do it. But if RLC permanently closes your apartment, you can only blame yourself and no one else. If you don't see for yourself what kind of person Elvis is...he was capable of damaging your apartment and putting his hands on you MORE THAN ONCE.

• Upvote 1

Unban Elvis. Let's see how it will end up for the umpteenth time with slaps and insults between the two of them for any bullshit. If Masha wants it, I don't see why we shouldn't please her.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Masha, do whatever you want. Do you want to bring him home for the umpteenth time? just do it. But if RLC permanently closes your apartment, you can only blame yourself and no one else. If you don't see for yourself what kind of person Elvis is...he was capable of damaging your apartment and putting his hands on you MORE THAN ONCE.

Couldn't have worded it better myself.  

She could also leave the project and live a happy life with him. It would be good to have a new tenant in this apartment. Apart from the drama we saw everything from Masha.

I'm saying this being a subscriber since 2021.

Just now, chogdad said:

If V&J fell out with her, this could be even worse, we would never see her as the only person around would be Elvis. So does RLC relent and allow him back?

The correct should be Masha to baning him from her life.

Unban Elvis. Let's see how it will end up for the umpteenth time with slaps and insults between the two of them for any bullshit. If Masha wants it, I don't see why we shouldn't please her.

Yes but Masha isn't paying for this property RLC is.  Therefore to me RLC made the right call ban him from the property.  He should be locked up for what he did!!  Compared to Kitty's relationship I feel that this one is more dangerous.  

• Upvote 1

If Masha wants us to control her life..

For starters, I vote she reconcile with Roxy.   As for Elvis, do whatever she wants..  OUTSIDE the apartment.

She will never be rid of him unless one of them moves, that's never going to happen.   So just keep it outside, she isn't locked in the apartment, fresh air might do her good.  Remember, the Sun is a discolight!

• Upvote 1

I prefer seeing instead of hiding!

However. The more important question is this one for Masha: Do you want to get murdered by this psychopath? That is your choice, but you have been warned.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Intimate partner violence can actually be exciting when the woman asks for a good pounding. Why women can be dumb as shit is beyond me (no self respect - sheesh!!!).