Masha - (2024) #3

Pete1960

I'm so glad Dasha and Sasha got together and got the heck out of there. 

Masha might have been one of the greats of the original RLC days, but she's overstayed her welcome for a long time - like those footballers who refuse to retire and think they've still got what it takes. 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Ashes10 said:

It’s almost like she is trying to punish viewers by threatening them that she won’t be around because the abuser is not allowed in the apartment. Time to grow up, Masha! 

I think Masha is angry with RLC more than with us. But even so i find her behavior inexcusable. RLC had to do something against Ernesto when he returned from wherever he was. He damaged property that was not his, causing damage to RLC. What were they supposed to do? kiss him?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

I think Masha is angry with RLC more than with us. But even so i find her behavior inexcusable. RLC had to do something against Ernesto when he returned from wherever he was. He damaged property that was not his, causing damage to RLC. What were they supposed to do? kiss him?

He went to Poland almost immediately after the Big Fight Night which resulted in cam 7 being fucked until about 3 weeks ago...and no sooner after HE turns up, but Nico has probably banned him, and Masha is effectively on strike. 

• Haha 1

Interesting to see Elvis make a brief appearance, thus breaking the ban if that is what happened. But did Masha give him the entry card? The reason i ask, is when Roxy let herself in the other morning, Masha was in bed asleep, so does Roxy still have her own entry card despite leaving, or did she get the spare from Elvis to use? Because i would not leave an entry card with someone who has left, nor with him to have access to either. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

I'm so glad Dasha and Sasha got together and got the heck out of there. 

Masha might have been one of the greats of the original RLC days, but she's overstayed her welcome for a long time - like those footballers who refuse to retire and think they've still got what it takes. 

That's funny because when they were the three together, there was quite too often a kind of bad vibe when they were not having sex (which seemed quite balanced). I have never been able to find what was causing that (I supposed the size of the place). And I was not a big fan of any of them.

Now that Dasha and Sasha are appart, they look like a happy couple and are quite nice to watch. 

Maybe Masha has grown sour and indeed need a break to focus on the shit is going on in her life. 

Garbage in the hall, clothes and shoes a big mess.
Apparently Masha somehow lost control. Not just about her life.
In the past, people cleaned up and prepared when visitors came