B4 - General Topic 2024 #31 (February / March)

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Nobody is asking them to put cameras in the garages...pretty simple solution is to tell the participants to stop hiding there.  Stop over complicating this.

That would be nice 👍, but if they can’t do drugs there, they’ll find somewhere else we won’t like. And really it’s not a prison. I am not trying to defend RLC btw just to understand reasoning  

I’d like to see a cam there too but I’d also like a real time translation in closed captions LOL  🤣

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

That would be nice 👍, but if they can’t do drugs there, they’ll find somewhere else we won’t like. And really it’s not a prison. I am not trying to defend RLC btw just to understand reasoning  

I’d like to see a cam there too but I’d also like a real time translation in closed captions LOL  🤣

Somewhere else is just fine as long as it is not on the RLC site (which they are free to do anyway) instead of under our noses...again stop over complicating this.

42 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Very sorry that there is no reason to speak badly of Aziza?

Now the intention is of course that I will swear angrily ... no I will not swear but just put you on ignore again.

bye

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, maxfactor said:

RLC has been notified of this many times since the villa opened.  They are well aware of what goes on in the garage at both B4 and B7.  Similar to the situation at B2 when Lola and her gang started using the upstairs terrace every fucking night.  Except there, RLC was smart enough to fear that exposure outside of the apartment might not be a good thing, so they put out the ban on going there. 

As for B4 and B7, they clearly do not give a fuck since people keep on subscribing, complaining about it and subscribing again.  This garage situation (fraud) is only one of the reasons why I am done with RLC. 

No matter what the tenants do they are still RLC's responsibility. It's up to RLC to see that they remain safe.

RLC won't budge a finger for the tenants actions until someone suddenly goes out those doors zipped up in a body bag. Then shit will hit the fan.  Just ask Sergio at VHTV what happens.  Oh, I forgot he can't speak for himself. He's dead. 

• Upvote 6

How strange, last night I saw Karma return to B2 and when she undressed she still had the same clothes she left in, she didn't have the toiletries or anything to wear around the house which Aziza lent her instead. Didn't you go to fuck like a maniac somewhere yesterday?

Just now, poncherello said:

Che strano, ieri sera ho visto Karma tornare in B2 e quando si è spogliata aveva ancora gli stessi vestiti con cui aveva lasciato, non aveva gli articoli da toeletta o altro da indossare in casa che invece Aziza le aveva prestato. Non sei andato a scopare come un maniaco da qualche parte ieri?

Sorry, I had to post this in B2

• Haha 1