B4 - General Topic 2024 #34 (March)

6 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Wolf will have to provide the fun again tonight in his endless attempt to get Madi on her back for him 😀

edit: I see he just started lol

Ssshhh Poncho is in the house ridiculing/bullying members on here again...he won't learn EVER. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Ssshhh Poncho is in the house ridiculing/bullying members on here again...he won't learn EVER. 

Then I won't tell  that Mass is on his way to take care of those two girls in the FR .... OOPs now I'll do it anyway... his eternal revenge will descend on me 😬

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

Maybe I am over-interpreting this, but to me it looks like a portrait of Massi which greatly exaggerates the size and importance of his penis.  She seems inspired by the subject matter, working very quickly.

Ok, Sara is displaying her latest painting as if it was hanging on a gallery wall.

it depicts Massi with a penis so huge that three girls can enjoy his dick simultaneously!

Whether the three girls are actual representations is hard to tell.  One has long, blonde hair.  Nadia?

The shape of the penis appears to be that of a horse penis.  This may be a tribute to his nickname, The Stallion.

22 minutes ago, poncherello said:

crybaby? She will never change, any opportunity is enough for him to insult Karma and now that she has chased away the Pig, just for a few hours because we all know who Sara is, even Sara. He has never complained about his favorite Linda who fucks every three months, and instead of staying in bed he stays on the sofa, he doesn't complain about Karol and Kos who almost don't speak to each other, he doesn't complain about Tonya who has to be read to at 9.00 pm , but he complains about Karma and Sara. Something is changing however as yesterday he fired the Idiot ED

Grow up you incredibly unhappy sole. Stop bullying people even AFTER you were advised by admin to ignore others yourself but you still carry on. There's always bad vibes in this forum when you log on. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Cresci, tu suola incredibilmente infelice. Smetti di bullizzare le persone anche DOPO che l'amministratore ti ha consigliato di ignorare gli altri, ma continui comunque. Ci sono sempre brutte vibrazioni in questo forum quando accedi. 

The advice was public and concerned both of us so you too, since that day it is the first time (this) that I have spoken to you. Read what I write carefully and learn

4 minutes ago, moules said:

Ok, Sara is displaying her latest painting as if it was hanging on a gallery wall.

it depicts Massi with a penis so huge that three girls can enjoy his dick simultaneously!

Whether the three girls are actual representations is hard to tell.  One has long, blonde hair.  Nadia?

The shape of the penis appears to be that of a horse penis.  This may be a tribute to his nickname, The Stallion.

that must be Nadia, Karma and Sara, she not only paints well she also has fresh ideas and can see into the future 😀

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

The advice was public and concerned both of us so you too, since that day it is the first time (this) that I have spoken to you. Read what I write carefully and learn

Correct, it was to the both of us...and since that day I have not bothered you at all...so why are you bothering me now. I still see the rubbish you post, but I ignore it and move on but comments like what you just posted aimed at me is not to be ignored, especially when we were both told to ignore eachother and you STILL carry on. Now kindly do one and for once bring happiness to the forums...if it's possible, thank you sweet cheeks.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

that must be Nadia, Karma and Sara, she not only paints well she also has fresh ideas and can see into the future 😀

I eagerly await when she shows the painting to Nadia and Karma!!!

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Kos with Bogdan in B4 FR.

maybe they should replace the saddle of that exercise bike with a dildo then all the girls will exercise until they fall over... a good exercise for when the Master takes over Wolf's room 😀

• Haha 1