il y a 21 minutes, Mister a dit :

La tactique de Wolf ne semble plus fonctionner. Allongé, attendant, espérant - allongé, attendant, espérant. Ou a-t-il déjà baisé la fille ? 

Ce soir je ne vois ce qui peut l'empêcher de la baiser avant de quitter le projet.!!

46 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Tonight I don't see what can stop him from fucking her before leaving the project.!!

Maybe Madison saying No? Like any other functional adult is capable of doing?

• Like 5

think Wolf probably naw he should back off because it's really a great movie or she's telling him no, not now, the cams bother her, not comfy at all or I changed my mind and etc...

yeah he should back off and he will.

1 hour ago, peking said:

penso che Wolf probabilmente ora dovrebbe fare marcia indietro perché è davvero un bel film o lei gli sta dicendo di no, non adesso, le telecamere la danno fastidio, non è per niente comodo o ho cambiato idea e così via...

sì, dovrebbe fare marcia indietro e lo farà.

Simply ridiculous and embarrassing

• Upvote 1

My god wolf why is he chasing someone that doesn't want to get caught, take your butt to the gym, I'm pretty sure there's some beautiful females there you can hook up with, well good luck anyway, maybe she'll eventually give you some pity sex

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

At least Wolf makes something of it, in B4 all the Walking Dead actresses are staring at their telephones 🤮

Makes ELO's 'Telephone line' seem totally redundant!  LOL

Edited by bubbleobillo

might be cuddle zone or if she gets there it will be at her speed and if that's so then good for her

because him trying to take the lead was probably painful for both

sometimes you just have to let the other drive to where they want to go 😀

Edited by peking
added