Caroline & Park (2024) #4

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Park is back.

And so is Frisky.....

Automatically the question of who does Caroline sleep with, should she stop over. That's how bad this is for Park! Ridiculous really.

I said there are 3 in this relationship now and got laughed at. From what has happened this week, i certainly stand by my view more than before.

Anyway, just logged out of RLC as this will be top cam all night and not partaking so no more comments tonight, you'll be thrilled people!

I agree I think it just click bait again tonight. But if not them maybe Frisky can teach Park how to eat pussy to make woman have an orgasm and maybe Caroline can teach Frisky how to suck a mans cock.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I agree I think it just click bait again tonight. But if not them maybe Frisky can teach Park how to eat pussy to make woman have an orgasm and maybe Caroline can teach Frisky how to suck a mans cock.

That could be an angle for him to try..  "Will you teach me how to pleasure her?".

36 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Park is being rather touchy feely with Frisky tonight.  Is he trying to induce a threesome tonight?  Being a straight up lesbian, I don't think she will be interested.

Caroline can't keep a straight face when Park tries to flirt with Frisky. She thinks it's quite funny so that would confirm your theory. LOL

I was about to call Park out as "cockblocking" but it may be his strategy to keep trying no matter what. Perhaps another term could be "stalemate" where Park implies that either he is let in or he's going to keep interfering. It's the same situation whatever it's called.  

3 minutes ago, philo said:

I was about to call Park out as "cockblocking" but it may be his strategy to keep trying no matter what. Perhaps another term could be "stalemate" where Park implies that either he is let in or he's going to keep interfering. It's the same situation whatever it's called.  

do you blame him,they can make out the minute he leaves the room but to watch carol when he tries to get involved she gets a look on her face she is one of the jealous ones wants everyone for herself no sharing

When you are the only man in the room and the women in the room stop talking it does not mean that they are have stopped communicating. They are sending a clear message; that you may as well leave and that there is nothing here for you to see. LOL

• Like 1