1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

Being related would make sense, otherwise this is really strange. Is that woman related to Marilyn?

It's just a guess as the eye features look very similar and I think the girl is either Marilyn's friend or the chubsters partner so sister in law, I'm just guessing here because they were originally in bed together before they all decided to get some snacks and chat shit again and watch the laptop lol. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Kingbanks said:

why is the fat guy sleeping in marilyn room why not go to massimo room unless marilyn got the short end of the stick 😂

It's probably locked, and he is Marilyn's friend or brother...one or the other and not Massholes friend. Why on Earth would he go sleep in Massholes room 🤔

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

why is the fat guy sleeping in marilyn room why not go to massimo room unless marilyn got the short end of the stick 😂

Kinda thinkin’ their related, maybe brother…

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It's probably locked, and he is Marilyn's friend or brother...one or the other and not Massholes friend. Why on Earth would he go sleep in Massholes room 🤔

He was trying to eat her pussy in the shower what type of brother would do that to his sister 😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

He was trying to eat her pussy in the shower what type of brother would do that to his sister 😂

So he's a friend then which I also stated as one or the other. 

8 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

He tried to eat her pussy in the shower some brother huh 😂

Holy fuck…LOL…so you’re saying you’re not subscribing to the family theory??  🤣 

Do you know what time that happened? Oh, I can probably find it pretty easy actually 

From replay, Madison let Wolf play with her pussy for a long time., but only with his hand on the outside of her clothes.  When his hand slid inside her shorts, she quickly pulled it out, and placed it back on her shorts.  She seemed to have little reaction to his groping her.

This is going to be a long, tortured journey if he ever gets to fuck her.

Possible next step, he will be naked in bed with her, and also get to play with her pussy through her clothes.  Then possibly followed by Wolf giving a naked massage to Marilyn and Madison.  (He has already given them a massage, but they were wearing panties.   IIRC, Marilyn showed her breasts to Wold, Madison did not.) Small progressive steps until they both are nude in bed together, and UNDER the covers.  Maybe by May at this rate.

---------------

Wolf is being very patient, and moving very slowly..  I am coming to think that Madison is sexually inhibited, or had some past sexual trauma, and Wolf's assignment from Marilyn is to break her out that shell.

• Haha 1