34 minutes ago, Machevh said:

yes, and she also chose a bull who rode her properly ... too bad the wolf wasn't there to watch, he could have taken notes

Bang on, well said. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, samiooni said:

To this day, I am still surprised by Wolf, who is still chasing Madison, and she has not given him anything yet, and she has not had sex with him, nor does she want to,and  He has the beautiful Marilyn, who was forced to bring in guys from outside of RLC. Why did he not take advantage of the opportunity when he lives with her in the same apartment and has sex with her?

IMO, because Marilyn apparently set boundaries right at  the beginning.  No sex with Wolf, Massi, or Bogdan.  I also believe her sex with girls has also occurred outside the villas; i.e., in B-5.

5 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Who's to say this guy that fucked Marilyn isn't someone she previously knew.  Unprotected sex, and he came in her.  Sure gives the impression that this isn't the first time between them.

Apparently she knew him before, as she was very sensual and had fun.

Melancholy Mulish Melodramatic Mundane MADISON sleeps in own bed tonight and plays the empirical COCK TEASE, She gives poor Wolfie a break tonight !!! If I was him it would be a permanent break.

No man in his right mind can stand a woman that is nothing more than a arm candy cock teaser... Madison fits the bill 100%... No real substance to this girl that I can see.

Never ever thought I would feel sorry for Wolfie. but this shit is ridiculous. HAHAHAHA

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

Madison is picking up where Shantal left off.  Just another tease and nothing else a joke!!

Hell I would take Shantel over Madison are you kidding me !!!!

Image result for arm candy gifsImage result for arm candy gifs

• Haha 1

On 3/25/2024 at 1:38 PM, Machevh said:

yes, and she also chose a bull who rode her properly ... too bad the wolf wasn't there to watch, he could have taken notes

There may have been a payment involved with this sexual encounter. But whom? Paid whom? He definitely seemed like a professional to me. Keeping his body in that kind of shape is a full time job in itself. I am getting strong gigolo vibes here.

Maybe a birthday present from Madison? She did clean and prepare the bathroom and bedroom, cooked them a lovely meal, and did the dishes too. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, desinc said:

There may have been a payment involved with this sexual encounter. But whom? Paid whom? He definitely seemed like a professional to me. Keeping his body in that kind of shape is a full time job in itself. I am getting strong gigolo vibes here.

Maybe a birthday present from Madison? She did clean and prepare the bathroom and bedroom, cooked them a lovely meal, and did the dishes too. 

Probably someone from the gym she goes to. 

• Upvote 1