2 minutes ago, philo said:

When Wolf was ramming his fingers into Shantal, he could have easily fucked her but he didn't. I think that the same will happen with Madison.

It is the girls who determine how far it goes. If nothing happens, then you should be fair enough to blame the girls.

If Madison ever decides that she's ready to do something in front of the camera, it will happen, but as long as she only wants to do teasing only events, nothing will happen.

2 minutes ago, philo said:

Madison let Wolf lick her pussy so I don't know what is stopping this from proceeding to it's logical conclusion.

The most likely answer is that she simply doesn't want to have sex in front of the camera. That would be another do nothing girl in RLC, which wouldn't really come as a surprise.

It's also possible that it's just for show and they simply want to keep this teasing game going for as long as possible. That's probably the easiest way to be top cam without actually doing anything.

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

The Cuddler making one last push with Madison....Blue Balls here we come...

Now you doing it again unKeen Observer. You have no clue, just asume things, though I have to give it to you, you amuse me and make me laugh

Just now, Alladino said:

It is the girls who determine how far it goes. If nothing happens, then you should be fair enough to blame the girls.

If Madison ever decides that she's ready to do something in front of the camera, it will happen, but as long as she only wants to do teasing only events, nothing will happen.

The most likely answer is that she simply doesn't want to have sex in front of the camera. That would be another do nothing girl in RLC, which wouldn't really come as a surprise.

It's also possible that it's just for show and they simply want to keep this teasing game going for as long as possible. That's probably the easiest way to be top cam without actually doing anything.

I totally agree. But if Wolf is now off of the payroll (that's a matter of timing) he has no benefit from clicks or bonuses any more.