38 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Non è forse giunto il momento di fare le valigie e andarsene?   :grande sorriso:

If Wolf stays in his room it's fine, we could even block the door but he would still find a way to continue groping Madison: If he leaves, BETTER!!!!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, poncherello said:

If Wolf stays in his room it's fine, we could even block the door but he would still find a way to continue groping Madison: If he leaves, BETTER!!!!!

They make body pillows, that might be healthier for you to fixate on... just saying...

I have to weigh in and say I think Wolf is pretty immature with women and not too sure anyone likes to me held down by someone 3 times your size and feels that you are there to share his desire to have some kind of sex. I would like to see Bogdon or someone he might listen to say that everyone has the freedom to come or go. The part that seems wrong is the persistence at sight to feel he has permission to engulf her with his strength, hold her arms and legs, and force his will on her. I know some see it differently.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Houlii said:

I have to weigh in and say I think Wolf is pretty immature with women and not too sure anyone likes to me held down by someone 3 times your size and feels that you are there to share his desire to have some kind of sex. I would like to see Bogdon or someone he might listen to say that everyone has the freedom to come or go. The part that seems wrong is the persistence at sight to feel he has permission to engulf her with his strength, hold her arms and legs, and force his will on her. I know some see it differently.  

So...basically, he's an asshole.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

So...basically, he's an asshole.

no, he's just a good looking man among beautiful young girls and the old men here don't like that

• Haha 4