6 minutes ago, philo said:

How can we blame Wolf when the vote to oust him was rigged? The leftest elements of this forum has conspired to keep Wolf from his rightful legacy...the divine rights of whatever...and his manifest destiny to rule the villas and all properties wherein his shadow might be cast.

what ? 😵‍💫

So Wolf is officially out...his room has been de-sanitized...he has taken a bath, but now, he is in a towel on Madison's bed, the woman he has not interacted with since he penetrated her with his fingers a few nights ago. What is his next move? Will he go for broke? What can they do to him now? Kick him out? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

So Wolf is officially out...his room has been de-sanitized...he has taken a bath, but now, he is in a towel on Madison's bed, the woman he has not interacted with since he penetrated her with his fingers a few nights ago. What is his next move? Will he go for broke? What can they do to him now? Kick him out? 

You don't actually watch RLC do you?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

You don't actually watch RLC do you?

You would do better to make whatever point you are trying to make rather than to start up some kind of ad-hominem attack on me...I promise you it will not go well.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, philo said:

You would do better to make whatever point you are trying to make rather than to start up some kind of ad-hominem attack on me...I promise you it will not go well.

I don't think that means what you think it means... nowhere did I attack you... I did call into question the veracity of your... observations...

Just now, Stormshaedow said:

I don't think that means what you think it means... nowhere did I attack you... I didn't call into question the veracity of your... observations...

Don't play with me! I did not come to you.

Just now, philo said:

This @StormshaedowMF has only made one significant contribution to this forum. I challenge anyone to prove otherwise: He is to only person who keeps up with when Madison has her period. 

That is an ad-hominem attack, in case you wear wondering... Also, quantity < quality... just because you post a lot doesn't make you contributions meaningful or useful... that would be another logical fallacy... but please continue...

2 minutes ago, philo said:

Don't play with me! I did not come to you.

Um, not sure what I should be taking away from this statement? Anyway you're posting a lot of bluster when you could have just answered my question with a Yes or No... just saying...