2 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

That is an ad-hominem attack, in case you wear wondering... Also, quantity < quality... just because you post a lot doesn't make you contributions meaningful or useful... that would be another logical fallacy... but please continue...

I'm still waiting for you to make your point. We are all waiting for you to say something. Anyone can criticize me...that's what I'm here for. LOL What are your thoughts is what people want to know. I'm betting that you don't have any. You are one of those people whom I call trolls. You only come out when you think you can throw a punch and then sneak back into obscurity. The other type is the one's who are sent...that's right...the paid people who maintain one on-line personae, and who work in shifts to monitor the traffic on this forum. Some of you, over the years, have decided to take a shot to increase you standing in the forum. I can give you a list of how many have tried. The problem is that none of you are as skillful as the person who paid you thought that you were.

3 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm still waiting for you to make your point. We are all waiting for you to say something. Anyone can criticize me...that's what I'm here for. LOL What are your thoughts is what people want to know. I'm betting that you don't have any. You are one of those people whom I call trolls. You only come out when you think you can throw a punch and then sneak back into obscurity. The other type is the one's who are sent...that's right...the paid people who maintain one on-line personae, and who work in shifts to monitor the traffic on this forum. Some of you, over the years, have decided to take a shot to increase you standing in the forum. I can give you a list of how many have tried. The problem is that none of you are as skillful as the person who paid you thought that you were.

Once again that's is ad-hominem attack and also defamation per se, I am not, nor have I ever been paid by RLC...

See how easy it was to answer your questions? You have yet to answer mine... but please continue to show me how much "smarter" you are... In case it wasn't clear, I wasn't saying anything I was asking a question, one I thought was pretty simple, but what do I know...

2 minutes ago, Brimby said:

Comeon Madison give him something to remember, as going-away present, he needs it after all the abuse he gets here, restore the man he is.

He'd be better off just using his imagination....at least he wouldn't humiliate himself one last time.

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

He'd be better off just using his imagination....at least he wouldn't humiliate himself one last time.

Why? You do every day.

44 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Once again that's is ad-hominem attack and also defamation per se, I am not, nor have I ever been paid by RLC...

See how easy it was to answer your questions? You have yet to answer mine... but please continue to show me how much "smarter" you are... In case it wasn't clear, I wasn't saying anything I was asking a question, one I thought was pretty simple, but what do I know...

So you are still coming? I told you before to leave me alone...but no! Your words are asking a question that your ass can't accept the answer to. What do you want?