Madison just positioned herself to give Wolf greater access. I know what the narrative is here but to me it looks like she is inviting him to move forward. Knowing that he is loaving (gone) she may have taken a new position about what she wants. She did allow him to finger fuck her so now this may be her last chance to do it or not.

I have only one remaining question: Will Wolf get Madison so excited with his finger fuck that she will allow the covers to be removed so we can see?

2 minutes ago, philo said:

Madison has great discipline. Few women can allow their pussy to be fingered for five minutes and then call time out. LOL

Think she just abit too aware of the cameras

I'm watching the only indicators that we have: Her eye blinking rate, her respiration (how fast she is breathing) and her body language (caressing Wolf...passive...tense...,etc.). He has her heated up but not like she was before. If this continues long enough, she would have to have great resolve not to let him fuck her. But I don't think Wolf wants to fuck her with his dick. He would rather finger fuck her in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

The Cuddler making one last push with Madison....Blue Balls here we come...

I don't know about this one...this is a close call. I never thought that Madison would let him get this far. But now that he is there it could go either way.