Harley, Zabava (2024) #2

18 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

In short...he is promoting the work of other girls but not his own girlfriend...nothing more to it. 

There are more than that. He has been unsupportive about her Bachata training and soon teaching, he has jealousy about a guy that is teaching her, while he's training Bachata with another woman, promote her work and goes to workshops with her.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

In short...he is promoting the work of other girls but not his own girlfriend...nothing more to it. 

In short, he's a controlling fucking loser who wants it both ways.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

There are more than that. He has been unsupportive about her Bachata training and soon teaching, he has jealousy about a guy that is teaching her, while he's training Bachata with another woman, promote her work and goes to workshops with her.

As I said though...in short lol. Just another jealous type of guy...plenty of those type here. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

As I said though...in short lol. Just another jealous type of guy...plenty of those type here. 

Not only jealousy but he also doesn't support her job, to me, it seems that's the most important to her. She can handle the jealousy. 

Just now, thinga69 said:

Not only jealousy but he also doesn't support her job, to me, it seems that's the most important to her. She can handle the jealousy. 

I totally agree with that comment yes, bang on. I don't really watch Zab and she has never been one to be all about 'me me me', she cares what others think and expects respect back...naturally. Her guy has majorly fucked up as far as I'm concerned, but no doubt she'll stay with him...but who knows, she may surprise me.  

52 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Ich stimme diesem Kommentar voll und ganz zu, ja, los geht's. Ich schaue mir Zab nicht wirklich an und sie war noch nie jemand, der sich nur um „Ich, ich, ich“ drehte. Sie kümmert sich darum, was andere denken, und erwartet von ihr Respekt … natürlich. Ihr Typ hat meiner Meinung nach großen Mist gebaut, aber sie wird zweifellos bei ihm bleiben ... aber wer weiß, vielleicht überrascht sie mich.  

Zabava sollte diesen seltsamen, egoistischen und rücksichtslosen Typen endlich in die Wüste schicken ehe sie noch mehr Schaden nimmt. Aber was tut man nicht alles wenn man so verliebt ist daß man sich wider besseren Wissens einfach nicht trennen kann. Es gibt viele solcher Beispiele, auch bei RLC noch einige. Diese Beziehung ist toxisch und hat , denke ich, keine Zukunft. Eigentlich für beide Partner nicht.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Zabava should finally send this strange, selfish and ruthless guy into the desert before she takes any more damage. But what don't you do when you're so in love that you just can't break up against your better judgment? There are many such examples, including some at RLC. This relationship is toxic and, I think, has no future. Actually, not for both partners.

Bang on 110%. 

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Oh well!  It's just one less piece of ass he's not going to get.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1