B4 - General Topic 2024 #36 (March)

35 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

You know that Karma loves bondage and has done it before with Wolf.... 

I hear she like being fingered for three hours straight...doesn't mean it's normal

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I hear she like being fingered for three hours straight...doesn't mean it's normal

After been fingered for 3 hours I pity the persons fingers. 

0b0g.jpg

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Like someone said recently, change the animals for some new ones. All of B4 simply needs to go and quick.  

Bring in all girls.  They can find their own men.  Nelly and Bogdan can move into Jade & Alberto's old place then if the villa needs his services they can just call him.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

She's the worst one. 

That's right, if Mass wants her, she will be on her back in 10 minutes, but for some reason he doesn't want her otherwise it would have happened a long time ago, she likes everything and everyone.

I see that all four of them think Mass is a hottie 😀

37 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Bring in all girls.  They can find their own men.  Nelly and Bogdan can move into Jade & Alberto's old place then if the villa needs his services they can just call him.  

Sara is the only one who is seeing someone from in the project lol...the rest aren't, so I'll put this all down to most guys disliking Massi which is fine and is plain to see. Barce already has enough all-girl apartments...anymore then we may as well all just watch lesbian shite on PH lol. Having guys mixes things up a bit and it just amuses me guys on here always dislike the guys in the two clubhouses. The clubhouses are designed for exactly what goes on, they aren't gonna sit around, drink tea and bate all day...how boring. The two clubhouses are fine as they are. Like you said though, we all have different opinions.  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

That's right, if Mass wants her, she will be on her back in 10 minutes, but for some reason he doesn't want her otherwise it would have happened a long time ago, she likes everything and everyone.

I see that all four of them think Mass is a hottie 😀

I'm not even watching B4 thank fuck, just leads to silly nonsense comments on here from everyone and arguing lol.