B4 - General Topic 2024 #38 (March)

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

Questo è stato il momento in cui sono usciti dalla telecamera, immagino, mentre guardavo il replay. Grazie

Lo hai trovato?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Lo hai trovato?

That should be shown in high schools to all the girls, anatomy of how forced sex begins. Starts with a ‘display’ of physical power over the woman…yeah, how anyone can like him and defend him on CC is beyond my ability to understand 🥺

she did what she could to try and be nice, probably so it wouldn’t escalate. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I’m gonna have to find that. He slapped Sara in January and it wasn’t joking, that was one of the things that sealed my suspicion. He can be violent and a tyrant. That is a clear sign of the real him, and this was in front of cameras. No doubt he has done lots worse and the woman had to submit. 

You ignore the two occasions when Sara slapped him, and it wasn't any love tap.  It was a full swing of her arm.  He did not strike her back.

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Dovrebbe essere mostrata nelle scuole superiori a tutte le ragazze l'anatomia di come inizia il sesso forzato. Inizia con una 'dimostrazione' di potere fisico sulla donna... sì, come qualcuno possa apprezzarlo e difenderlo su CC va oltre la mia capacità di comprendere 🥺

ha fatto quello che poteva per cercare di essere gentile, probabilmente per non aggravare la situazione. 

Quindi ho visto bene? Era uno schiaffo?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, moules said:

You ignore the two occasions when Sara slapped him, and it wasn't any love tap.  It was a full swing of her arm.  He did not strike her back.

Not sure if I saw those…not striking back is exactly what a real man does, he gets no credit for that. What I saw when he was being a dick to a really wasted Sara still stands, and go have a look at what happened a few minutes ago.