Caroline & Park (2024) #5

21 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Park is selfish, he doesn't understand that he will lose Caroline, even sooner than I thought

Good thing you're here to state the obvious to him !

4 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Meno male che sei qui per dirgli l'ovvio!

I either think and say it, if I could I would say it in person but I don't have his Instagram and neither does Caroline's

27 minutes ago, Tomarjo said:

Sometimes I wish there would be a automatic translation of what they are saying.

come on AI

sucks to be monolingual I just hate it

Well it looks to me like Caroline and Frisky plan to get serious tonight and they can't do it with Park hanging around so they decided to go off camera. Too bad we won't get to see this.

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

Park is selfish, he doesn't understand that he will lose Caroline, even sooner than I thought

how is he selfish she is the one wanting all the strange and wont share and he is the selfish one 

Unlike Park, Mati got to watch Amalia fuck a girl last night. He watched them eat each other out and it was great that they didn't have to go off camera. The best apartments have to overcome these issues. Caroline and Park would not make top cam if they came up in the same time slot as these two.

It's not whether or not Park is selfish...it's whether he has enough brains to think through how to take advantage of his situation? He has not figured out that if he pushes them off camera then he does not even have the chance of watching.  

10 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

come è egoista, lei è quella che vuole tutto lo strano e non lo condivide e lui è l'egoista 

We see it differently but neither of us has the truth in hand, or rather, on the keyboard 😁😁😁 I still think that Park is a copy of Vencel