Caroline & Park (2024) #5

36 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

wonder how many people would think it was ok if it was the other way around and it was him making out with a guest every time carol was not around and say its ok he still has sex with carol so its all good

This point has already been 'partially' proven. Some on here cry endlessly about some of the girls being not even so much touched by guys, but a few months ago Cece kicked her boyfriend directly in the face head on 3 times...the reaction of some were 'haha', but say one thing out of line about some of the guys favourite girls on here then all hell breaks loose and they start talking more BS than before. It's almost like they feel 'entitlement' and find it funny when a girl physically attacks a guy resulting in bleeding but it's not okay for guys to touch girl's even though it is mostly consensual. Hate is something you are taught and a lot of that goes on here.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

wonder how many people would think it was ok if it was the other way around and it was him making out with a guest every time carol was not around and say its ok he still has sex with carol so its all good

If it were the other way around, this guest would be a man, in that case I don't think Carol would feel threatened, LOL

1 hour ago, Jonno said:

Exactly. Would be completely different and outrage.

and i didnt even add in what if every time carol tried to get involved she would be rejected and be expected to go to bed so he could make out with someone else

11 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

I'm surprised Caroline is just 19, she looks like a solid 26+

Mid 20's easily I'd say. RLC needs to send out the newsletters when new people join. They seemed to have stopped, that way we know for sure their ages.

45 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Mid 20's easily I'd say. RLC needs to send out the newsletters when new people join. They seemed to have stopped, that way we know for sure their ages.

I think they stopped because the descriptions were almost ridiculous. They were practically all the same.

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I think they stopped because the descriptions were almost ridiculous. They were practically all the same.

Someone else said this too that the descriptions were often the same and the tenants were of 'A' grade university people and people questioning their choices of entering RLC with all the suppose qualifications they have. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I wonder if Park lost his job.  He came home after only a couple hours the other day when Frisky was there.

Or he is on "holiday" around Easter....Does anyone know what type of work he does?

2 hours ago, trippingalot said:

If it were the other way around, this guest would be a man, in that case I don't think Carol would feel threatened, LOL

I guess if he did have a "dude" friend, then they could be called Park & Ride. 🤣

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, trippingalot said:

you know thats not what i meant,and this bullshit that sex between two women is not the same as if it were another man crap is a joke someone making you cum is sex plain and simple the sex of the person making you cum is irrelavant 

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

you know thats not what i meant,and this bullshit that sex between two women is not the same as if it were another man crap is a joke someone making you cum is sex plain and simple the sex of the person making you cum is irrelavant 

Yes, that is sex in both cases. But I never cared if my girlfriend/wife/lover of the moment had sex with a woman (and told so to some of them).

The only man she can connect to, sensually or sexually, is me. I mean, if she wants to keep me, ofc. For the rest, she can do whatever she wants. 

That being said, I only dated one truly bisexual girl, and maybe 2 others that were "curious". So not that much on the total, and none ever took the opportunity as far as I know.

Where there is a fine line that I would not accept in this situation is that what is going on between Caroline and Frisky is not just sex. It goes beyond that and could create problems in her relationship with Park (or could not, that really depends on how Caro handles that).